《44 Mr. Brock》

Ok so the pic above is Tom hardy in Venom and I recommend you guys watch it- oR eLsE...

Eddie POV:

E-Everything hurts, and it feels like my body's been used as a punishing bag. I feel... worn out? My head is spinning and my wrists feel like they're on fire. Suddenly I hear a ringing in my ears. It's faint at first, but soon it gets louder, louder until it's utterly unbearable. I blindly try to cover my ears with my hands before realizing that something is preventing me from doing so. Something is holding my hands back. I try to open my eyes to see what it is, but I don't get any further than a crack before bright light floods my vision and I squeeze my eyes shut. Ok, ok Eddie take it one step at a time. Baby steps, it's just baby steps.

After slowly opening my eyes gradually, bit by bit, they were finally fully open. The first thing I did was look for my hands, which I soon realized wasn't possible. They were tied behind my back with a thick scratchy rope. So that explains why my hands hurt so much. The next thing I did was look around at where I... was.

I appeared to be in a metal chair in a small room, with something that I'm hoping isn't blood splattered on the stone walls. A dim light had been installed above me, and it flickered ever so often. Ok, so I've been kidnapped. Great. But I can get out of this, with Venom- Oh god. Venom. He's with Peter.

My heart rate started to pick up, at the sudden realization that I don't have Venom with me. That I have no way out of this situation. That I might die here and never get back to my wife or my kid. That no one might ever know that I died...

"-probably awake by now." I hear a gruff voice say before the door to my room cell opens up revealing a guy dressed in black, with a gun holster at his side. And it wasn't empty. The guy had an ugly scar running down from his right eyebrow to below his right eye. Blonde hair, and lean. I tried to steady out my breathing as he got close to me. Now usually I'm calm in these types of moments. Some bad dude coming near me and I got a big black alien to protect me. But now I'm vulnerable.

"Glad to see that you're up," The guys sounds surprisingly young, despite how old he looks. The dullness in his eyes just added to that illusion.

"And you are?" I ask back, tilting my head to the side and raising my eyebrows. That seemed to anger the man, and he got his gun out of the holster.

"Never speak unless asked to." He spat and knocked me on the head with the hilt of the weapon. Immediately I fell unconscious.

When I awoke again, I was still tied up, but I was in a different room. It seemed bigger, darker, and a single bright light was shown above my head, like I was being interrogated. There was also something between my teeth, like a mouth guard? It was entirely rubber and I feared what it was going to be used for. Just then there was a sound like a heavy metal door opening and then a man walked in.

It wasn't the guy from before, but he had on the same clothes; gun and all. Though this guy looked worse. Permanent scowl, dull eyes just like the other man but this guy's looked scarred almost. Years of whatever... this business is, are probably to blame.

"Ahh Mr. Brock," the guy said and walked closer to me. "You have something I want." He grit his teeth towards the end of the sentence, glaring at me. I gave a confused a look and he slapped me across the face. My head went flying to the side, and I gulped down past feelings from when I was younger. No, no don't get lost in the past. That was th-then... this is now-

SLAP.

"Pay attention when I'm talking to you!." The man spits in my face and I just glare at him.