《28 Roller Coasters And Paint》

A/N: Soooo... for those of you who don't know, and for those of you that are Riordanverse fans, I've written a Magnus Chase Marvel crossover Wrong Number story!!! So if thats something you'd be interested in, feel free to check it out! Ok, now back to the story

Tony POV:

Let me ask you a question: Have you ever, say, ridden a roller coaster that wasn't that fun? Not as thrilling as you had hoped? Right, now let's say that your friend wants to ride the same roller coaster like 50 more times with you. So naturally you'd be completely sick of it right? Yes. So as you're finally leaving the ride, and are ready to run to your car to get home and collapse on your soft couch with a bag of potato chips. A different friend asks to ride it with you.

Well that's how I felt. Board meeting after board meeting, and finally, - finally - a break from it all. And with Peter! But now I have another meeting! And an interview to make matters worse. Plus it's with Peter's new dad, who I have no reason to like. I mean I'm glad for the kid; he got adopted! But I'm still not so sure about his new family. I haven't met the other half yet, - if there even is one, - and at the moment all his dad is seeming to do it fanboy. Great.

As soon as we entered an empty room, Eddie seemed to collect himself. He stood more confident, and took out a note from one of his pockets, along with an audio recorder. Typical.

"So uh... Mr..." I started to ask, before realizing that I didn't know his name.

"Brock," he cleared his throat. "Eddie Brock-" But I cut him off in surprise.

"You're that guy! The guy from uh..." I said, snapping my fingers trying to remember the show he was a part of. (I JUST REALIZED-) Suddenly it came to me. "You're the guy from the Eddie Brock Report!" I said thinking back on the few times I'd seen the show. It wasn't that bad, and I actually kind of enjoyed it. He covered important matters, giving all the facts and details. It's a really informational show, and I'm sorta a fan of it. Granted I've only seen it a few times, but I still find it really good and well done.

"Yeah, I am." He said. "I'm the guy who's been trying to get an interview with you for two weeks." He said and my face fell. What? If he'd been asking to get an interview how come I didn't hear anything about one? I look into that later.

"Oh sorry, I didn't hear anything about that." I said and I sensed it was time to move on. "So uh, where do you wanna start Mr. Brock?" I asked him.

"Oh uh- Eddie is fine. And I have a few press questions to ask you..." My face dropped a little bit. I had hoped this time would be different. "And a few of my own." He added, and I perked up a bit.

"Ok then, shoot." I said and so the questions began.

[Time skip brought to you from my brain trying to figure out what Eddie's personal questions are gonna be 😶 and it's still Tony's POV btw]

After about twenty minutes of Eddie asking me pointless questions about the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., what was gonna happen if there was another alien attack, blah blah blah. He finally got into more interesting questions. Not so much about the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. and whatnot. But questions a little more on a... personal level.

"...Great thanks," He said as I finished answering a question about what SI plans to do next globally. "Now uh..." He said as he turned off his recorder. Interesting...

"I have a more... private question." He asked, and I was prepared to hear what he had to say. It was probably just about Howard, or something like that.