《18.1 Back Story Time: Eddie Brock》

A/N: None of this is this actual background! It's just what I made up for plot purposes! (And I have way too much fan art...)

Eddie Brock

       He had lived in an orphanage since he was five because his dad killed his mom, and was shot getting away. The orphanage was in San Francisco, in a small rundown town. The headmaster, runner of the orphanage, didn't like him. She was always hard on him, and made sure that he never got adopted. He never knew why.

       The moment Eddie turned 18, he was out of there. He had been working hard to get a job at the Daily Bugle, and finally got accepted to work for JJJ himself. He became Jonas' right hand man for everything. Then he moved on to work at the Daily Globe, and started his own investigative reporter news cast called the Eddie Brock Report. (This is where we get into the venom movie)

       He and his fiancé Anne, were supposed to get married, but he made a mad decision that led to their break up. Anne soon meets a guy named Dan, and they start dating.

       Six mothers later Eddie meets an alien from outer space. But its technical term is a parasite, and his name is Venom. They soon form a connection and work together to take down a bad parasite named Riot.

       Eddie and Anne slowly get back together, because her and Dan aren't working out so well. Dan becomes a close friend of theirs. The weddings back on, and about a month later they get married. And two months later, the happy couple is looking to adopt.

***

So I know that this isn't what you'd want for the next chapter

but its necessary to make sense for the NEXT chapter

(that I totally have all written out)

- ᒪᗩᘔY ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ