{{TwentyThree}}

~Desi's POV~

I retired to Sam's room but when i got there i found Lucifer standing there looking down at my sleeping moose. "Can i help you?" I said annoyed. I don't want him here, I never wanted to see him again. "You ignored my message that this is Crowley's mess"

"Ok and your point is?" I was happy that Sam was knocked out because God knows what he would do if he saw me and Lucifer talking. "He wants his spot back, you know being King of Hell. He took Metatron's deal when Gabriel wouldn't." I rolled my eyes i was tired of this bullshit, I didn't take being lied to lightly.

"Lucifer you are a complete dick, you and Gabriel tricked me and my sister. I'm going to be able to take you out soon, you know that right?"

"Yes I am very well aware that you're getting stronger but I'm not the one you should be pointing your anger at." he gave me the look he once gave me a long time ago. I felt everything inside of me melting, why is he irresitable, deep down I really did miss him. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, I was starting to regret wanting to be in this universe.

Lucifer looked at me with his eyebrows raised, "So i suggest you believe me before Crowley takes all four of you out and sends me back to my cage."

"This can't be the only reason you're here, you already warned me about this crap."

"You're right, it's not the only reason I'm here. I want you to be my replacement for Lilith. Not a demon of course, I need a secondary commander. I have other businesses I have to attend to, I can't constantly be keeping those bastards in line."

"You want me to control your half of demons?" I said with a questionable look on my face. Lucifer nodded and had a grin on his face. "You're getting strong enough to teach them a lesson, plus you've already been saying you take orders from me." I shrugged my shoulders, he made that kind of power seem very appealing but I didn't really want it. I let him know that I would think about it and he left, I changed and crawled into bed with Sam. I finally could get some rest and heal up.

{{Carol's POV}}

The next morning after hunts were always the hardest and the reason behind that is because I never wanted to wake up. Dean was always so comfortable, he always either had me curled into his side or he always had his face buried in my hair with one arm draped over my waist and the other arm under my head.

I just lay in the bed after I woke up just staring at the ceiling. My thoughts always seemed to wonder when I did this and I had no control over it. I found myself thinking about the one archangel who made me feel what betrayal felt like, but at the same I also missed that very same archangel.

My thoughts went from Gabriel to how drastically my life, as well as Desi's life, has changed since we fell into this universe. Since we've been here we have formed strong relationships with the two Winchester brothers, found out we were blood sisters, found out we have demon blood coursing through our systems, and that we have some power over one archangel and one fallen archangel. Desi and I went from two best friends living together in San Francisco to being two sisters who were becoming hunters who were really close to the Winchesters and who were becoming fairly strong with their abilities.

"Sis, you up?" Desi's voice called from the doorway as I looked over.

"Yup, just laying here thinking. Why what's up?"

"I need to tell you something." I could tell whatever it was that she wanted to tell me was important.

"Alright, I'll meet you in the garage after I get free of Teddy Bear's grasp" she nodded at me before she walked off. "Dean?" I shook his arm lightly. "Hey, Teddy Bear, I need to get up." I turned over and kissed his cheek softly and in turn that got him to let go of me and continue sleeping.