{{six}}

{{Carol's POV}}

Great. As if Metadick wasn't enough to deal with and worry about, we now have Lucifer popping in at will whenever he felt the need to just to pester Sam about letting him back in for whatever God forsaken reason.

"Did you just just sass the Devil? And win and didn't get smited?" Dean asked Desi as he looked from where Lucifer once stood to where Desi was, a look of shock and disbelief was in his eyes.

"I guess," Desi just shrugged, "But I'm getting sick of him constantly pestering Sam about being his vessle. I don't give two shits, he's not touching Sam or my sister for that matter. That look he was giving her was unsettling." Desi crossed her arms in front of her, the look of irritation clearly present on her features.

"That was both impressing and terrifing. That goes for the both of you, especially you Caroline. How in the hell can someone your size do that much damage? Let alone to an angel?" Dean looked over to where I stood, still glaring at the scribe of God.

"A lot of pent up anger? I don't know. Can we get out of here please? That Assbutt over there is just giving me a headache." I started rubbing my temple at the sudden wave of throbbing pain hit.

"Yeah, let's go." Dean ushered Desi out as Sam did the same to me with Castiel following behind the four of us. "Cas, why did you show up anyway?"

"I had to make sure Lucifer didn't harm those two."

"I think that's the least of our worries Cas. Caroline was punching the hell out of Metatron and Desi, well you were there."

"Yes, it does seem that they both of something about them." Without another word, Castiel disappeared with the sound of fluttering wings.

Dean lead us into the library section of the bunker where we all sat down. Desi and I sat next to each other while Sam sat next to me with Dean across from him.

"It's bugging me." Dean spoke out after a few moments of silence.

"What is Dean? Is it the mark?" I asked him as I looked up at him.

"No, well not now anyway. Why do you two keep calling each other sister? You two related or something?" He looked between Desi and I.

"Not by blood. We've been friends since middle school. I guess through out the years our friendship grew into a sisterly relationship. She was there when my mom was going through chemo treatments. I was there for her through a break up in Freshman year of high school. We've basically have had each others backs throughout the years." I looked over to Desi with a smile on my face. "I felt sorry for whoever decided to mess with either of us. We're a force to be reckoned with when it comes to it." I looked back over at Dean and shrugged. "I don't know, I mean it's basically what Bobby said to you a few years back... Family don't end in blood."

"Honestly, we miss Bobby as much as you two do." I nodded along to what Desi said because it was true. When we watched Bobby's death scene we bawled like babies.

The four of us sat in silence. The silence wasn't comfortable nor awkard, it was more of an exhausted silence. But the silence was completely understandable considering Desi and I jumped universes thanks to Metatron and as for Sam and Dean, I'm sure they're both exhausted from whatever hunt they were on before we intruded onto them.

The silence didn't last long unfortunately.

"Deano! Sam! I like your two new friends! They have some serious guts or something to pull off what they did. Oh and I love what you did with the lights! Leaves an quite an impression. And you punching Metatron the way you did? Amazing!" We all turned our heads to the new voice to find it was none other than Gabriel with a lollipop in hand.

"What do you want Gabriel?" Sam said as he stood in front of Desi and I, his voice taking on an edge of defense. Dean stood and took place next to Sam.

"Is this what I get? After I basically sacrificed myself to help you two chuckleheads with the apocolypse?"

"Cut the crap Gabriel, we're not in the mood right now. We have too much on our plates right now."

~Desi's POV~

Gabriel chuckled "well yeah you have a lot on your plates shortstuff over here is punching Angels, and well" he glanced at me for a second before continuing "extra shortstuff is breaking stuff with her mind and giving orders to my brother"

There was a silence again but this time it was because we were all in thought. "How exactly did you get my brother to leave without smite-ing you?"

"Shit Gabe I don't know!"

"Oh how fun! Can you do the same with his little meat suit?" Gabriel stuck his lollipop back in his mouth waiting for me to actually try. I gave him my are you fucking kidding me look back.

"What makes you think I would want to try that?" He just smiled and shrugged at me. "Also how did you get that light to fall. Seeing as you have the height of a fairy"

"Can you stop asking me fucking questions I just thought about it ok I didn't expect it to happen!!"

"Hey now! No need to get fussy. Touchy subject I see. You might want to figure out how to control that. Oh! How can I forget you over there! Punching angels. Wow you're a little fighter aren't you?"

Caroline didn't even answer him, i could tell she was just as annoyed. She gave me a strange look and I was confused until she gave a quick glance up. I hadn't even noticed that Sam had gotten closer to me. I took a step back because, well, personal space.

{{Carol's POV}}

"Sam, I'm sure you can give Desi some space now. If Gabe was going to do anything, he would have done it by now." I looked up to Sam who reluctantly nodded before taking a few steps away from Desi. "As for you," I turned my attention back to Gabriel. "We may be small compared to damn near everyone we have met so far but that doesn't mean shit. Fuck with me or the one's I care about and there'a bound to be a little hell to pay. Anyway, I'm too tired to deal with this crap right now and this headache is killing me." i shook my head at the throbbing pain. "Oh and if it somehow wasn't for me saying something, you wouldn't be here, you'd still be dead." I looked to Dean who was on my right. "Dean, can we have a room or something? I'm really exhausted."

"Sure, just follow me." Dean shrugged and started walking off. Desi and I followed behind him before we heard Gabriel call out.

"I think I just might pop in more often now! Shortstuff and extra shortstuff are great entertainment so far!"

AN: Two updates in one day for this story! But Desi is right! Things will be getting more intense and fun all at once. We have a few things in mind for the plot of this story that we can't wait for you guys to see! Stay tuned darlings!
~Carol