{{ThirtyOne}}

~Desi's POV~

When Lucifer took me we weren't in Canton, Ohio. The place I needed to go to find some more information. "Why are we in the oasis, I have things I need to do hun." He took a sigh, and I could tell he was getting worried. I already knew what he was going to say, this would possibly be my most dangerous trip.

"I know you can do this, I also don't want you to get hurt."

"I will be ok I promise." I rested my hand on his face, "and the sooner we get there, the sooner I can be done and safe."

Lucifer sighed again, and gave me possibly the most passionate kiss I have ever felt from him. It was a feeling of protection and as soon as I pulled away we were in a new surronding. I wasn't really sure where to start, there wasn't any crazy action going down in Canton. Lucifer found out that there would be a meeting here and Crowley would be there, we didn't know where it would be or when it would be.

"Um, so I'm going to find a hotel and um can you just see if you can find out anymore information, and I'll keep a look out if anything strange happens or is happening, ok?" I looked up at Luci a bit concerned, I knew he wouldn't want to leave me alone.

"Yes that's fine, I'll check back in a hour. Please, for my father's sake stay inside until I get back."

I nodded, it was the least I could do to ease his worry. He kissed my forehead then disappeared, although I was second in command I was still the most hated thing in hell. Everyone basically had to take orders from a human and no one wanted that. A couple of blocks away I was able to find a hotel, it was nice that my records were clean so I didn't have to live on credit card fraud like everyone else. I got up to my room and Lucifer must of had someone bring my essentials since we left in such a hurry. I walked over to my backpack and picked up my laptop and started looking for some strange events.

{{Carol's POV}}

"Where are we exactly, Metatron?" I asked the Scribe of God when we seemed to be on a pier instead of the holding room of the bunker. The sea breeze blew past my hair and it reminded me of the home I once lived.

"You don't recognize your home state? Shame, I think you've been here too long." I looked around after he said that and surely enough I saw building upon building tower over one another. It definitely brought on some serious nostalgia for the life I used to live, back when everything was normal for Desi and I.

"You okay Cupcake?" Gabe placed a hand in the middle of my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine Gabe it's just weird being here again, even if it's in a different universe." I smiled at him softly. He was always making sure I was okay, I was thankful for Gabriel.

"Yes, yes how sweet. Can we get a move on? We have much to do today you two!" Metatron's voice called out to us. Man was it going to be annoying to deal with him for however long I needed to do this.

Gabriel and I followed behind him as he walked towards what appeared to be an abandoned shack. Sketchy place for a sketchy angel. Even Luci would choose somewhere more extravagant than a shack. The three of us walked through the door and stepped foot into the dark threshold. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Metatron chanted something in what I was guessing was Enochian which caused a new and more brilliant door to appear before us.

"Caroline, Gabriel, I welcome you to my secret operation." He pushed the door open and with that annoying smile of his, ushered us inside. Where we were now was what I expected from the beginning. Angels were bustling about, muttering things to one another.

"Metatron, what is this? What's with all the angels?" I was mildly surprised that there were this many angels in this place considering what Metatron did, casting all the angels out of heaven. Did they have this ridiculous blindness to what this very angel in front of me did to them?