{{Twenty}}

{{Carol's POV}}

I could tell Sam was deep in his thoughts as we made our way back to the bunker but I couldn't blame him, Lucifer did point something out to him that made sense. But that got me thinking, Sam and Lucifer are basically meant to be one in a way and that explains both of them liking Desi... So where does that lead me? Dean was originally Michael's one true vessel until the Angel's learned of Adam Miligan, so now Dean was who he was, Dean Winchester. Him and Gabe had no special ties whatsoever. I knew Gabe could offer so much more for me and I knew that I was able to manipulate Gabe if I wanted to, I couldn't do that to Dean.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

When we all got back to the bunker we all went to do our own thing. I gathered some clean clothing and went to take a shower to calm my troubled mind.

After my shower I got dressed and headed back to the room Desi and I shared. When I entered our room I didn't see her inside so I instantly guessed she was with Sam. Putting my dirty clothes away I grabbed my keys and put some shoes on.

Dean was sitting in the war room of the bunker looking through some old records the Men of Letters had. He looked up at me but before he could say anything I walked up the stairs and out to my car.

I had no set destination, I just needed to drive. And that's what I did with a turn or my wrist, my car roared to life, ready to take me where ever I desired.

~Desi's POV~

Sam and I were out back, he was still trying to think about what to do about Lucifer's deal.  He was sitting on a large rock and i just stood behind him and played with his hair.  While we were sitting there the ground started to rumble.  Sam looked around and in the distance there was a sea of black.

"Oh shit, Sam what about Caroline."  I heard my sister get in her car and leave, and if demons were about to swarm the bunker I'm sure they would notice my sister wasn't here.

"I don't know but we need to get inside now." He said grabbing my hand  as we ran inside.  Dean and Cas were already inside, there wasn't going to be enough time to salt everything and Dean was freaking out because Caroline was gone.  I started to panic the rumbling started to get louder and I could tell we were getting closer.

"Lucifer! Oasis now, and make sure Gabriel gets Caroline she's not with us!"  I've begun to realize i rely on Lucifer to save me and my friends.  I assume he showed Cas where it was because cause took Dean, and Lucifer came and took me and Sam right before the windows broke.  I assume Sam hit the ground hard because i heard a thump on the grass.  Lucifer no longer just drops me in, he holds me and sets me down gently.

I waited anxiously for Gabriel to show up with Caroline.  Within second of that thought there they were.  Everyone was here, in the place  where only Caroline and I knew of, but no one knew the things that Lucifer let me see here.  I've grown to love coming here, I want a beach with white sands and beautiful waters.  Lucifer smiled at me then turned me around, it was so gorgeous.  I could tell everyone's eyes were on me, i was smiling ear to ear.

"He shows her what she wants to see." Caroline said to everyone, "It doesn't matter what she asks for.  He gives it to her every time." I on the other hand sat on what was sand to me but green grass to them.  I ran my fingers through the warm sand while Lucifer stood behind me.

"Make them see it too please." I said looking up at him.  I wanted to talk about what the hell just happened in peace.

{{Gabe's POV}}

Suddenly everything changed scene before our eyes. Where we once stood on grassy plains was now a beach with sand almost as white as Lucifer's wings and water bluer than Cas's eyes. If it were Desi, Lucifer, Caroline, and myself I would gladly walk along the beach with Caroline at my side but we had Dean, Sam, and Cas with us. I didn't mind Cas being around, it was Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb that was the issue.