{{Thirty}}

{{Carol's POV}}

I waited in the war room for everyone with Gabe standing next to me, holding my hand. I was ready to tell everyone that I was now Metatron's second hand.

Soon everyone pilled into the room. I nodded towards Luci who looked annoyed about having to be here again.

"Alright, listen up everyone" the small chatter died down and everyone was looking at me. "I met with Metatron. At first he wanted to have some small talk but I wasn't having any of that bullshit so I started using my manipulation on him, thankfully he didn't know it. He has agreed to let me be his second hand. Desi, you remember when he had Gadreel as a second hand, well I assume he always needs one and this time it's me," I looked around at all of the listening faces.

"How soon will you be able to relay information back to Desi and I?"

"As soon as I can Lucifer. I'm going make a few conditions that he will have to allow me. It's clear he can see that I'm powerful, that I'd be an important to him." Everyone nodded, "Now, some of you may not like it but I am still going to find out how to remove the Mark of Cain from Dean's arm," now everyone was complaining, "SHUT UP!" They all silenced immediately. "I made a damn promise nearly a year ago and I intend to keep that promise," i paused, "Sam don't you want your brother back? Don't you want Dean without the mark? The mark has changed him and you know that. You're the only family he has left." Sam looked down, thinking about what I just said. I felt Gabe squeeze my hand slightly and kiss me on the cheek. "I told Metatron I'd send him a message through angel radio and I'll do that tomorrow, for now let's all rest up." Everyone started heading off, "oh, and guys?" They stopped to look at me, "You're all my family now, including you Lucifer" Everyone nodded and headed off.

I turned around and faced Gabriel completely and wrapped my arms around him. "You'll do great Cupcake. And no matter what, I'll be by your side" He whispered into my ear.

"Thank you Gabe" I smiled and pulled back and placed my lips on his. I felt closer to Gabriel more than ever, it felt like I was meant for Gabriel. When I pulled back I looked into his honey colored eyes, "I know you don't need sleep but I do. Care to lay with me while I sleep Lollipop?"

He smiled down at me. "With a face like that, how could I say no to you? You're my Cupcake and my Sweetheart, of course I'll lay with you."

I smiled at him again and started heading towards the halls, "Make us a room?" Sam and Desi slept in the same room now when she wasn't with Lucifer, and well I wasn't really in the mood to be around Dean. In a quick second there was a new door and I opened it and walked in. "This is perfect Gabe, thank you!" I smiled and kissed him again.

"Let's get you into something more comfortable" With a snap of his fingers I was changed from what I was wearing to the most comfortable pair of pajamas. Smiling, I took Gabe's hand and laid down on the bed. He brought me closer to his body with his wings wrapping around me for warmth.

"Sleep well Cupcake" He kissed my head and I slipped into a much needed, blissful rest.

~Desi's POV~

Lucifer, Sam and I walked into what was me and Sam's room after Caroline was done talking. "You know I don't like your sister being so demanding, I am still the devil."

"I know but you're just going to have to deal with it for now." I glanced up at him for a kick second before looking at Sam. "So what do you need Sammy?" He looked at his feet and hesitated a bit about what he wanted to talk about. I guess what Caroline said to him made him partially change his mind.

Sam sat on the bed and looked up at both of us concerned. "I think I'm going to accept your deal" he said shifting his head to be more focused on Luci. I was shocked because early this morning Sam wanted nothing to do with Lucifer's offer. "But only under a few conditions, that Desi can either accept or decline." His head then shifted to look more at me and he gave me his puppy dog eyes, I could tell he partially didn't want to do this.

The Hunter GamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara