{{Thirteen}}

~Desi's POV~

I was so drained, all feeling seized; i knew i was on the ground but i couldn't feel it. I kept seeing small tid bits of me and Caroline. It was all but memories. Her congratulating me on graduation, Us making our first YouTube video, even purchasing the apartment. In between these memories i could hear someone yelling faintly in the background.

~Sam's POV~

"Desi! Desi, come on wake up!" I was quick to be by her side once Lucifer dropped her off. What did he do to her? Why did he bring her back? Why wont she wake up? My mind was filled with so many thoughts. i just needed her to open her eyes or say something. She wouldn't move, she just laid there lifeless in my arms. Caroline came running over immediately, once she heard the concern in my voice.

I'm assuming she prayed to Cas because he all of a sudden appeared and asked what we needed. All i heard her say was heal Desi! Now please! My eyes were on Desi, i didn't want to let her go. Cas nodded at Caroline and placed two fingers on Desi's forehead. Her eyes snapped open at and instant, I felt very little relief, because she still wouldn't move. She just stared at me for a moment and i could tell something is still wrong.

"I can't heal her fully, she is so drained, she had little to no energy in her." Cas said turning to Caroline.

"Why the fuck not Cas!" Caroline yelled, concerned for her little sister who was just lying in my arms, breathing slowly now.

"I cannot just give her all of my energy Caroline, because of what she can do its harder to fill her up. It takes more time."

Caroline groaned, yet whined at the same time. She couldn't handle seeing her sister so helpless, and she was starting to break down.

"Sam..." I heard a small voice, i looked down at Desi. I could tell she was trying to get my attention, Caroline must of heard her too because she got closer within and instance.

"Hey take your time sis." Caroline said running her fingers through Desi's hair. "We need to go to Weaverville." I shook my head, this little one is crazy tough. "Were not going anywhere till you feel better." I told her, i picked her up, and slowly put her in the back of the Impala. I crawled in after and held her close, her whole body was so warm; it was radiating into my palms. It felt good, i don't understand why.

"Dean we have to go the the nearest motel." I said trying not to sound to urgent, i didn't want to startle Desi anymore than she may have already been.

"Yeah, I got it Sammy" Dean looked at Caroline with determination. "Don't worry were going to get her safe and you're going to tell us what happened."

{{Dean's POV}}

Caroline and I climbed into the Impala, her taking shotgun and me taking behind the wheel. The whole time Desi was gone Sam was freaking out to the extreme. It was obvious he cared for our two new guests but I could tell he cared a bit more about Desi than Caroline.

"Alright Caroline, what happened when you and Gabriel disappeared?" I quickly looked over to her before averting my eyes back on the road. Sam was listening intently in the backseat.

"When Gabe located the general area where Desi and Lucifer was I felt this tug that let me know we were close, so I followed that tug. Gabe was behind me the whole way we ran through the tall grass. I kept running until I heard bits of their conversation and after I heard them I just ran faster until I broke through the grass and saw them. They were standing close but I could tell Desi was getting beyond annoyed and irritated, her fists were clenching and unclenching before they noticed me. Desi looked relieved and happy to see me but Lucifer looked shocked and actually scared,"