{{ThirtyFive}}

~Desi's POV~

So Caroline and I got in some major trouble a couple months back for sneeking out and kicking ass. No one was really happy about the situation, except Lucifer. He was proud of me and impressed with Caroline. We've had a lot of training since then, we have also been through a lot of meetings. Gabe and Caroline went to see Metatron several times and it was a good thing no word got back to him about what happened. Crowely on the other hand knew what I could do for the most part, I dont even know how many demons I've killed in the past six months. I was seriously number one on the rebels of hell hit list, they knew I was too strong. The training and demons blood did us some good, it was awesome; yes I like demon blood, but I'm not addicted so its ok. I started adding more things in it like sugar and soda, to make it taste better.

"Hey Desi, what're you so stuck in thought about?" I looked up from the kitchen table and saw Sam standing on the otherside.

"Oh, nothing Sam, I'm just gazing I guess. I'm pretty bored to be honest and I wish Lucifer wasn't busy." Lucifer had been gone for a couple of days so I've literally been lingering around the bunker like a lost puppy. I missed him a lot and I just wanted his hugs and kisses. "Oh, I see. Well were outside just talking if you want to join us."

"Thanks but I'm cool in here Sammy."

"Well I guess I'll just sit here with you."

I gave Sam my please leave me alone look but he wasn't going to go anywhere. Which I secretly liked, I didn't really want him to go even if we weren't talking. "Thanks." I whispered and Sam nodded his head. Next thing I know Lucifer and Gabe popped in and Gabe was breathing pretty hard and had blood on his hands.

"CAROLINE, DEAN! GET IN HERE NOW!" I yelled out the open door. "Oh my god Gabriel are you ok?!" Caroline came rushing in, she never calls him Gabriel so you know it was real concern I looked at Lucifer and he raised his eyebrows catching his breath. "You two have a war to get to." He said leaning up against the refrigerator.

{{Carol'sPOV}}

Someone was going to pay for getting a hold of Gabriel like they did. I looked over at Sam, Dean, Desi, and now Castiel. We all nodded at each other. This was the moment we have been preparing for and I was more than ready. "Take us to the battlefield now Lucifer." Though I didn't have to the power of manipulation had slithered into the sounds of my face. Luci nodded and while I was still holding Gabe, he popped us all into the battlefield. Before I went out to fight, I observed the many demons and angels fighting against one another. The instant everyone saw us, they all stopped what they were doing.

"What?! You all intimidated now that the six of us are here?!" I looked around and quickly noticed some of the demons and angels were slightly scared. They have every right to be. "So, which one of you sorry sons of a bitches hurt Gabriel?!" No one answered but with the ability of feeling someone's soul, I could also see it, so when I landed on demon in particular that was fighting on Crowley's side I slowly walked up to him, letting my darker self present. "It was you, wasn't it?" I sneered at the demon as I held him in the air with nothing but my mind.

"Y-you won't do a-anything" the demon struggled to get out which caused me to smirk at him.

"Watch me" with a single thought I snapped the demons neck, effectively killing the demon. At that moment everyone was back in fighting mode. From where I was I saw Desi go off towards some of the angels, while Sam and Dean, who had the first blade, went after both sides, Cas against some demons and even his own brothers and sisters, and as for Gabriel and Lucifer, well Gabe was by my side after he was healed and Lucifer was at Desi's. Screams of pain could be heard in every direction as our enemies fell at our hands. Battle cries could be heard from miles, the loudest being me and my family.