{{Seventeen}}

~Desi's POV~

I saw her fall to the ground and all of us ran to Caroline as fast as possible. Dean ran over to her first and scooped her up. "Sam we've got to go now!!!" We all ran out of the little cabin and jumped into the Impala. "Dean we're not going to be able to make it to the bunker" Sam said.

"Well we can't detox her anywhere else Sam!!!" Dean yelled holding Caroline tight.

"Actually we can..." I muttered under my breath while staring out the window.

"Where then Desi?!?!!" I knew Dean wasn't going to like my idea, but i didn't even care at this point he couldn't even take care of my sister.

"I can have Lucifer take me and her to his secret space...there's nothing there, she won't be able to hurt herself, and him and I could keep her under control. I'll even have Gabriel check in." I looked back at him.

"ARE YOU POSSESSED! SHE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE WITH LUCIFER!!!" Dean was losing it, but i already had.

"You know what Dean this is your fault! I don't trust your judgment, I don't give a flying rat's ass what you want! The only person I can rely on right now is Lucifer! So Sam you are going to fucking pull over right now. Dean you're going to let the fuck go of my sister, and we're leaving." Sam glanced between me and Dean, I could tell he didn't like it either. "Sam!" I said sternly.

Sam pulled over and I opened the back door to the impala, to be ready for when Lucifer came.

"Lucifer i need you here. I need you to take Caroline and I to where you took me before. She needs to detox, please come and get us." Once again i heard a loud flap of wings, but it was extra loud. I understood why when i saw Gabe standing next to Lucifer. Gabe took Caroline from Dean, and Lucifer held me close, and we were gone.

{{Gabe's POV}}

I wanted to brutally maim Dean right now but my main focus was Caroline at this second. This should have never happened to her. If Dean just kept an eye on her she wouldn't be needing this detox right now.

"Don't lose your head Gabriel." Lucifer said to me as we landed in his oasis.

"Don't tell me what to do Luci! Your girl is right there! She's still awake and breathing! She doesn't need a detox right now!" I yelled at him. He had nothing to worry about. He had his vessel still walking and talking, same goes for the human he's taking a liking to. The girl I'm starting to like is laying in my arms knocked out with an over abundance of demon blood flowing through her.

"Set her down you idiot. The detoxing will begin soon. Desi I'm need to hold her down with some chains. With the amount of demon blood flowing through her Gabriel and I won't be strong enough to hold her down." He looked to Desi who looked as broken as Caroline looked.

"I don't care just hurry up and make her better Lucifer. I want my sister back." She said quietly back to him without looking him in the eyes.

Luci nodded at me to bring over Caroline. I sat her down and the second I did Lucifer snapped his fingers making a thick chain wrap around Caroline's mangled body.

"I'll be right back. I have some business to attend to with a certain Winchester." No one gets away with losing my girl.

My girl. Huh, I'm liking the sound of that.

~Lucifer's POV~

I watched Desi sit next to her sister, she hadn't spoken in thirty minutes, and Gabriel still wasn't back. I sighed seeing her like this was eating away at me. Once again i sighed to let out some words, i didn't want to get close. How can i make this easier. Within seconds she replied, "there's nothing you can do."