{{Eleven}}

~Desi's POV~

Sam and I sat in the back of the Impala with our arms crossed a bit annoyed with our older siblings. I decided to look out the window. As i kept running my fingers down the window all of a sudden i heard my name being called. I looked at Sam confused. "Did you just call my name?" Sam turned to look back at me in confusion "No, why"?

I shook my head, i could've sworn it was Sam who said something, well it kind of sounded like him. I went back to what i was doing but i heard it again. "Ok what the hell Sam this isn't funny" i turned to him annoyed.

"I swear I'm not doing anything"

"I heard you twice, I'm done messing around."

Suddenly there was Lucifer sitting in between us. "actually it was me and we need to talk. now." Dean pulled over the car as fast as he could but Lucifer had already taken me away. I feel on my knees not quite ready for the impact. I looked around and found Lucifer standing a few feet away just staring at me. I marched over to him pissed.

"I swear to your fucking father i will kill you if you don't bring me back!" I shouted, i really wasn't having any of this crap right now. I went to hit him but he grabbed my arm.

"Look i didn't want to take you by force, but this is important." I shortly realized he wasn't even holding my arm all that tight. i felt like a dog that was being trapped but had all the will to move if it actually wanted to. "Then what do you want." I said sternly while jerking my arm out of his grip.

"Don't go to Weaverville. I have nothing to do with it, but some people aren't too happy that you and your sister have shown up."

"You think I'm going to believe you, I just got kidnapped by you!" I started yelling again. "I want to go back now!" Lucifer rolled his eyes, and looked down at me. "I said i didn't want to take you by force"

"I don't give a rats ass what you said to me. TAKE. ME. BACK!"

{{Carol'sPOV}}

"That son of a bitch! LUCIFER YOU FUCK I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY SISTER BACK I'LL USE YOU AS A PUNCHING BAG!" I got out of the impala as fast as I could as I frantically looked around for any signs of Lucifer or my sister.

"Caroline! You need to calm down!" Dean grabbed my arm from behind me, trying to calm me down.

"I won't calm down Dean! What if it were Sam, huh? You'd be flipping your lid too!" I kept struggling in his grasp. I lost my mom and dad already and I'll be damned if I lose my little sister too.

The next second I heard the light sound of fluttering wings and suddenly broke out of Dean's grasp and started punching whichever angel it was without looking, instantly assuming it was Lucifer.

"You son of a bitch! What did you do to her?!" I started punching the angel harder than I punched MetaDick.

"Ow! Ouch! Hey stop that!" That wasn't Lucifer's voice. I looked up and was met with whiskey colored eyes. Gabriel. For some reason I felt really bad hitting him. "Geez Sugar that seriously hurt. You two just stood there!" He shot Sam and Dean a look to which they shrugged.

"Sorry Gabe. Your brother took my sister and I'm not too happy about it." I sighed heavily as I felt the waves of stress starting to hit me.

"Yeah, I know. He has her for the same reason I'm here in front of you."

"Which is what?" By now Sam and Dean were standing by me.

"Don't go to Weaverville. Luci has nothing to do with the missing people. Some demons aren't too pleased that you and Extra Shortstuff have shown up here. Please for the love of my dad, don't go there." Gabe held a pleading look in his eyes which I found odd.