{{Fourteen}}

{{Carol'sPOV}}

"Sammy, no rabbit food for you tonight. You will dine like a hungry teenager tonight!" I laughed as I headed over to Desi and Sam. "Here you go sis, all your favorite snacks and a couple Aloe Vera drinks. One of you-you know what never mind that thought. Dean, pop in the movie? I'm going to change into something more comfortable." I handed Dean the movie before I gathered some comfortable clothing.

it was nice actually hearing Dean's laugh. Ican'texactlypinpointintheshowwhereheactuallylaughedinsteadofchuckledslightly, I thought to myself as I slipped out of the days clothing and into a comfortable pair of sweats and a loose fitting tank. I walked back out of the bathroom and went to sit on the other side of Desi but before I could I stopped in my tracks. The bed was covered with a bunch of food and the moose had his legs spread out.

"Okay, maybe the moose will be a problem this time. Scoot over Dean because I know Sammy won't budge." I walked over to Dean's bed and sat down as I grabbed my desired snacks and grabbing Dean his pie.

The movie went on and as I expected, the damned doll creeped me out. On several occasions. I found myself hiding in Dean's side while he just laughed at me. As for Desi and Sam, they passed out ten minutes into the movie. Those pansies.

Dean fell asleep before I did. By the glow of the TV, I noticed his face scrunching up in his sleep. I could only imagine how the mark was affecting his sleep. Gently I started running my fingers through his hair until I eventually fell asleep myself.

~Desi's POV~

I found myself snuggle up in Sam's side, he had one hand tightly around my waist and the other was sprawled out. I wanted to sit up but his grip was tight, he was so cute when he was sleeping. I smiled a bit, I'm next to a sleeping moose puppy, this was very unexpected.

I felt my side being rubbed while I was deep in thought, I looked up to see Sam's eyes barely open as he looked back at me. "Good morning" he said gruffly, his morning voice gave me butterflies. I just smiled, I really shouldn't be getting googly eyed over Sam, but it was so hard when he is so cute. I turned to my side to face Caroline, I wanted to know if she was awake. When I turned over all I saw was her curled up under Dean's arm.

I felt a weight partially rest on me, I assumed Sam fell back asleep after i turned over. His arm was around my stomach now and we were spooned tighter than a kid's tongue stuck to a icy pole. Dean looked like he was waking up.

"Pssst Dean." I said whispering, then i realized Caroline was also awake. "Good morning you two" I said a little louder but still making sure to stay quiet. Dean sat up more to see that Sam had buried his head in the back of my neck. "Sammy seems to really like you." Dean's morning voice was just as gruff as Sam's, but Sam's was much cuter. Caroline smiled at me "I see the moose is trying to replace me?" she said trying to keep her giggles quiet.

"No babe, no one could ever replace the cuddles of my big sissy." I said jokingly. Dean started to get up and walk over to Mine and Sam's bed. I was sure that he was going to try waking Sam up.

{{Dean'sPOV}}

The sounds of hushed talking was stirring me from my sleep. Under my arm I felt a small ball of warmth and instantly remembered that Caroline ended up bunking with me since Sam took over last night. I smiled slightly at her sleeping form, her dark hair going in every direction.

"Pssst Dean" Desi's voice called out which caused Caroline to stir and wake up. "Good morning you two" Desi said a bit louder this time but still softly. I looked back down at Caroline and saw her dark brown eyes were open. She smiled up a sleepy smile at me. IfSamisthe mooseandI'msquirrel,whatcanthesetwobe?