{{Nineteen}}

~Desi's POV~

I felt really bad for what Sam went through. Last night he couldn't sleep, I'm so glad that it's finally Wednesday. After the whole ordeal was done before we packed up to go I ran and gave him a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that again."

"What do you mean?" He said confused.

"Well it was more so Caroline's idea, but I really just wanted to get back at Dean." I looked down at my feet.

"Desi, please tell me that you're lying?" I shook my head I knew he was going to be really upset. "Sam I'm really sorry."

"You know what? I don't know if I want to forgive you! You knew this whole time and just let it all happen!" I started to cry, I knew this would be a bad idea but I went along with it anyway.

"Sam don't yell at her!" Caroline shouted at him. "It wasn't her idea, plus she had regrets the first day."

Sam looked at Caroline angrily, I hated this feeling of regret. I didn't think it would hurt so bad, I could feel Sam looking down at me. I could feel his gaze of disappointment. "Sam I swear it won't happen again, I'm really, really, really sorry." Sam let out a huge sigh and gave me a hug, i could tell he still wasn't happy with me but it was a start. On the other hand Dean was shocked that we had even had an idea like this.

{{Dean's POV}}

I just stared at Desi and Caroline completely shocked. Desi looked completely regretful and Caroline looked unsure of anything.

"And this is where I get the silent treatment from you two" She said as she looked at Sam and I. Sam just glared at her causing her to look down. Me on the other had couldn't really be all that mad but now I knew what Sam felt when he went through this when it was me dying instead of them. It tore at your heart.

Desi was trying to get Sam to warm up to her again as she sat with him on the bed he occupied. The regret clearly was bugging her. Caroline on the other hand was sitting by herself on the other bed, staring off into nothing.

I sighed and went over to her, the bed dipping under my weight. She still didn't look over at me. "Hey, you okay?" I bumped her shoulder with mine slightly, I didn't want to see her like this.

"I'm sorry Dean. I just wanted to do something so all the blame or whatever wouldn't be on you." She looked upset when she looked at me. "It's not even completely your fault. I bent down to observe something and thats when the demons took me. After that I don't remember anything else."

"Come here," normally I wouldn't be the one to be soft like this but with Caroline it was a different story. When she got between my legs I wrapped my arms around her. I just couldn't be mad at her. "it's okay. I deserved it either way. I should have kept a better eye on you and because I wasn't fully paying attention I-we almost lost you."

We sat like that for awhile, Caroline just leaning against my chest with my arms wrapped around her. Caroline would sometimes look down to my arm and move up the sleeve just to trace the Mark of Cain.

"What about the hand print Cas left when he rose you from perdition?" She looked up to me and I could see in her eyes that she wanted to see that too so I took off my flannel and let her see the mark of Cas's hand print. Her palm rested against it. "So you have the mark of Heaven and the Mark of Hell." She still looked at her palm that rested on mine as I looked at her, watching her.

~Sam's POV~

Desi just sat next to me her head hung low. I was starting to feel bad because i knew she regretted it, and i was over here acting like a douche bag. I moved sit up against the head board of the bed, Desi looked at me with her puppy dog eyes. I couldn't take her being sad so i gestured her to come here. She scotched over to me but she wasn't close enough, I took her hand and made her sit on top of me so that she would have to look at me.