{{Eighteen}}

{{Carol'sPOV}}

The detox took well over two hours but those two hours were well worth it being wrapped up in Gabe's wings. He made it ten times more comfortable for me and less painful for me.

"You okay now Cupcake?" Over the few hours of detoxing Gabe took the liking of calling me 'Cupcake' instea d of his orginial nickname for me..

I looked up into his whiskey eyes and nodded, "Yeah. Thank you for staying here with me Gabe and making me comfortable." I smiled up at him the slightly.

"Anything for you Cupcake. You want to go let extra Shortstuff know you're okay now?" I nodded up at him. "Alright, let's go then." Gabe smiled and unwrapped his wings from around me. He stood up and offered me his hand. When I stood up my legs tried to give out. "Whoa there Cupcake! Easy now." Gabe's arms around my team to steady me. Aside from a few minutes ago, this was the closest I have been to Gabe. "You good?"

"Yeah I am." I smiled at him and he held my hand as we walked over to where Lucifer and Desi were. I smiled as I saw Desi laying in Lucifer's wings. "Hey Desi." She still didn't stir. "Lucifer can you wake her up please?"

"Possibly. Is all that demon blood out your system?"

"Lucifer." Gabe said to him in a stern tone.

"Fine. Desi, wake up, your sister is up" He said camly as he shook her. Desi finally woke up and looked at me and she instantly darted out of his grasp and latched onto me, causing me to laugh and let go of Gabe's hand.

"You want to get back at Dean? Because I have the perfect idea on how to get back at him." I smiled as I still hugged her and began to tell her, Gabe, and Lucifer my idea to do a repeat mystery spot.

~Desi's POV~

Caroline had this brilliant idea to get back at the boys to pull a mystery spot on them, it was perfect; i knew it would kill Sam inside though. I looked and the blanket of white that my sister and Gabe couldn't see, i didn't want to leave it behind. I couldn't stop hugging Caroline i was so happy that she was ok.

I looked up at Lucifer and smiled "Thank you for helping, oh and you too Gabe. I wish i could've been there to comfort but..." I looked down at my feet.

"Oh, it's ok darling, I understand. I didn't mind it one bit." I gave Gabe a big hug and then looked back at Caroline.

"Can we stay here for a little while longer. I know you don't see it but its beautiful, i just want to stay a little longer please?" I asked nicely. Caroline nodded, she could tell I was happier than ever.

"By the way it's snowing for me." I said before going back to my cocoon of gleaming white angel wings

{{Gabe'sPOV}}

My girl was a straight up genius. Caroline came up with the idea to do what I did to Sam all those years ago at the Mystery Spot. I constantly killed Dean on Tuesdays in the most bizarre ways in front of Sam. Caroline wanted to do that very same thing to both Sam and Dean for their slip up. I was proud of her really. Sure it would make me cringe at watching her die over and over again but I knew she'd be okay in the end.

"Look Luci I know you don't exactly like this idea but Desi will be fine in the end! Don't you want to at least get back at them for what they made Desi feel because of Dean's slip up?" My arm was around Caroline's shoulder as she spoke to my brother, her fingers lightly playing with mine. "Gabe's on board. C'mon Luci!" If Lucifer played his cards right he'll quickly get on both of their good sides.

"You do have a point. It would be pleasing to see them lose their minds at constantly watching you two die in different ways. Okay, fine, I'm in." Lucifer stood close to Desi. I never thought I'd live to see the day when Lucifer became fond about a human.