{{Sixteen}}

{{Carol's POV}}

Bang up job so far for your first hunt Caroline! You manage to get yourself caught! I thought to myself as the demon who took me tied me tightly to an old wooden chair. How could I be so stupid? I should have stayed right beside Dean!

"You're the eldest of the two Azazel made the mistake on. Interesting how you enter this world and you seem to gain some powers. Isn't it?" The demon smirked at me as he circled around me.

"What the fuck are you talking about you waste of space? Azazel didn't do shit to me!" before I could register what was about to happen, i felt a stinging pain in my cheek as my head went to the other side.

"Idiotic girl! Do you not know? He bled into two infants mouths much like he did to that Sam Winchester. You are your sister. He bled into your mouths before he realized his mistake." My cheek was pulsing with pain as he stared into my eyes. "Now tell me, where is that sister of yours?" He smirked once more.

"I'm not telling you shit." I growled out through clenched teeth. There was no way in hell I was allowing this piece of shit to touch my little sister. The demon didn't like my answer so much and instead of slap to the face it was a slash across my chest, my top ripping and my blood seeping through. I grit my teeth and shut my eyes tightly from the searing pain, not daring to scream.

"Oh, so you want to play? Fine then we'll play."

I never thought that I would know first hand what torture felt like but there was a first time for everything. Each cut, punch, slap, gash and blow of a knife brought more and more pain and blood but I still refused to tell the demon anything about where Desi was. The pain was coursing through my body like a wild fire.

"Hmm. You're tougher than you seem. But what happens if you got a taste of some demon blood?" The demon gave me a sinister smile as he cut the palm of his hand and roughly held my mouth open to let his vile blood drip into my mouth.

The pain intensified on a monumental scale. I could no longer hold back the blood curdling scream as the blood coursed through my veins and the torture continued on.

~Sam's POV~

I didn't like the thought of Desi calling to Lucifer for help. We could help her just fine, but she was in panic and she blames Dean for all of this; It's very clear that she lost faith in us to do out job. "Desi.." I said cautiously trying to grab her hand. "Don't touch me Sam." she said without turning around, it kind of hurt when she said it and Lucifer could tell. He had a sly grin when he looked up at me just before looking back at her.

I looked back to the Impala and Dean is looking down at the ground. I know he heard Desi ask for Lucifer's help and he was beating himself up about it. Desi pushed her bangs out of her face before speaking again. "I need you to help me find my sister." she looked up at Lucifer sniffling, she wasnt taking this well at all.

"I can help, but I can't get in, there are angel wards everywhere. I just happened to remember where they went, i have to keep an eye on those reckless things." Lucifer held Desi's face gentely and whispered something in her ear. This made me extremely uneasy, I wanted him to get his hands off of her.

"Thank you, you can go now." Lucifer nodded at Desi's thankful words and was gone. She marched passed. All I heard was a large slam, she had Dean pinned up against the Impala. "1534 West Peak Road" she hissed at him and got into shotgun. I shook my head, this is going to be a long day until we find Caroline.

Dean sped down the roads, making sharp turns, and going far beyond the speed limit. I didnt dare to say anything to him about his driving, i knew i would get chewed out by the both of them. "Desi, you know were going to get her back right."