{{Five}}

~Desi's POV~

"Dude you so called it.." I whispered to Caroline.
"What did you just say!?!" Dean said sternly looking back at me. At that moment I got a bit scared, and bit my lip, he did just slam me up against a wall a hour ago. "Just once we found out Lucifer was coming back to the show, Caroline thought the creators had to bring Gabe back as well...so yeah um she called it"

Caroline gave me a look of why the hell would you say that. I sort of just shrugged at her.  I could tell Caroline was afraid to talk, I mean its understandable i did just call her out.  Castiel suddenly appeared between the both of us and looked at us both back and forth.  We both looked back at him confused and were curious if he was going to say anything.  

"Sam" he said calmly yet sternly, "Lucifer wants to return to his true vessel." 

"If that son of a bitch doesn't leave my brother alone, so help me God I will kill his ass no matter what!" Dean randomly blurted out.

Sam just sat their silently and ignored the comment.  "Dean...we will handle it, we handled it last time"

"I'm sorry Sam but you accepting him in and jumping into hell wasn't really handling it"

"Maybe not to you but it was our only option, did you want the apocalypse to happen"

"I don't give a damn if it was our only option, so much shit came out of it"

Sam sighed "You know what Dean I'm not having this conversation"

Dean rolled his eyes, and Cas just looked at the both of them. "Well do you two have any kind of plan"

"Um Cas..." Caroline finally spoke. "You kind of just dropped a bombshell on them.  Plus they have other business to attend."  Cas looked at her considering what she had said, along with a look of not wanting to hear her unneeded opinion.  Caroline raised her eyebrows and was about to say something else but Sam beat her to it.

"She does have a point Cas, we don't really have a plan.  We have to deal with Metatron first."

Cas nodded his head then disappeared.  "So where are you taking us exactly?" I asked since they just told us we needed to be somewhere safe.  Dean cleared his throat "We're taking you two back to the bunker for now"

"Uh like the bunker Metatron is in?" Dean raised his eyebrows and gave me the look of yes through the rear-view mirror.  I looked at Caroline wondering if she would be able to contain her anger with him.  She groaned and muttered "Not that fucking assbutt".  I laughed because assbutt was her new favorite insult ever since she hear Cas say it.

We finally pulled up and saw two other cars out front "What the hell?" Sam said silently. Caroline and i hopped out of the Impala so fast, our babies were some how sitting out front.  I ran over to my blue 2009 Toyota Tundra i had gotten for my 18th birthday.  While Caroline ran out to her midnight black 1970 Ford Challenger.

Dean scoffed at gave my car a dirty look "Why do you have some truck, and why in the hell is it blue"

"Talk about my truck like that again and I will punch you straight in the throat. I love it and that's all that matters."  Dean put his hands up seeing that he crossed a line.  I wanted that truck for the longest time, and though i would occasionally get crap about it, i loved it.

"How did your cars get here?" Sam asked still freakishly confused.  Caroline and I shrugged looking just as confused but we were happy.  It was nice that our stuff seemed to follow us.  "So are we going to go inside or not?"  Caroline looked at Dean since he has been the one giving us orders since we ended up here.