{{Eight}}

{{Carol's POV}}

"Apparently we can't catch a break. This is ridiculous! I mean we were just talking about how awesome it would be to be apart of this world and be hunters alongside Sam and Dean! I didn't think it would actually happen." I began letting my thoughts out into the open letting Desi know what's been on my mind for the past several hours.

"True but we're here and they're trying to help us get back. Think about it Caroline, how many fans of Supernatural actually get the chance to be apart of it? We should make the best of it." Desi grabbed the bag containing the eggs and cinnamon as we got out of my car and headed back into the bunker.

"You're right. I'm sorry I'm just stressing hardcore. Let's get inside and cook the boys a good breakfast." We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen as quietly as we could so we didn't wake up the two sleeping hunters.

Desi and I both got started making all the desired foods for the breakfast of champions; Desi making the French toast and me making bacon and sausage in the skillet.

"Don't forget to make some black magic!"

"I know, I know! Trust me I wouldn't dare forget it. I need my caffeine fix anyway." We both got back to cooking the food. The both of us were so engrossed in making food that we didn't hear the sound of fluttering wings filling the room.

"Mmm it definitely smells good Shortstuff and extra Shortstuff!" Our attention darted over to Gabriel who was leaning against the wall with a bag of sweets in his hand. Geez, he really does have a sweet tooth doesn't he? "Yes I do sugar, thanks for noticing."

I rolled my eyes, "Stay out of my head Gabe. And we have names you know?" I finished up the last bit of the meats and piled both onto separate plates while Desi did the same.

"Yeah I know, it's just fun to get a rise out of you two. I like seeing what fire I can play with." He said to us with a small smirk on his face. "How's the control going on the lights issue, Extra Shortstuff?" His gaze averted over to Desi who finished putting out the cinnamon sugar mix and syrup.

~Desi's POV~

"It's actually going really well." I said annoyed as I shattered another light in the room. I really wasn't having anymore of Gabe's crap.

"How about you let my sister over here use you as a punching bag?"

Gabe looked over at Caroline and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I will. She has to practice too I suppose. But only if she can catch me, so try your best sweetheart."

"Oh trust me I will catch you." Caroline snapped at him.

"Gabe can't you just leave them alone for longer than a few hours?" We all looked towards Sam who had just woken up.

"Well I suppose, but I prefer to check in on the two shorties over here. The one who beats the wings out Angels is especially interesting."

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Can we just have some peace."

"Fine. But here's a few sweets for you two." There was a small flutter and Gabriel was gone. Sam looked at all the food we made in amazement. "This looks really good. You guys didn't have to do this."

"Well Sam, some of us like having actual breakfast in the morning" I smiled and I gave him a gesture to go ahead and start eating. I walked to the other room to wake Dean.

{{Dean's POV}}

As I slept the smell of bacon filled my nose, but even then I didn't bother to wake up. I was finally able to get more than four hours and you could damn well bet that I was going to make it last.

"Hey, Dean? Wake up we made food!" A voice called out to me trying to shake me from my sleep. I still didn't budge. "How in hell can I wake you up?" The voice asked herself. Her? Oh, right. We had Caroline and Desi with us. "Oh! I got it." The voice that I recognized as Desi's held amusement. "DEAN WE CRASHED BABY AND THE WORLD HAS NO MORE PIE!"

"YOU WHAT?! AND THE WORLD WHAT?! Not the pie, anything but the pie." I sat up quickly rubbing the sleep from my eyes and saw Desi laughing. "What?" I grumbled.

"Dude, Baby's fine and pie still exsists. I just needed to wake you up. Caroline and I made breakfast." The smile didn't falter from her face. If these two are here longer than they need to be, this lifestyle will change them drastically. I didn't want that for them. They didn't need it.

"Oh, uh okay. I'm coming." Desi nodded at me before she walked out back to the kitchen. After swinging my legs out from the bed I went and shuffled my way into the kitchen where the smells of French toast, coffee, bacon, and sausage hit me strongly. "What's all this?" Sam was sitting and eating his own helping. Caroline gave me a plate full of food.

"It's breakfast Dean. I-no we, thought it would be a sort of a thank you for helping us so far. So eat up." I looked from my food to the eldest of the two girls. I nodded my thanks to Caroline and Desi as I took a seat next to Sam.

{{Caroline's POV}}

"Should we tell them about what happened in your car?" Desi leaned over to me and whispered as quietly as she could to me. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure. We need to get Dean to soften up to us." I said back to her after taking a sip of my much needed coffee.

"What are you two whispering about over there?"

"Dean! Seriously, man? They made us breakfast." Sam scolded his older brother while giving Dean his bitch face.

"What! I'm sorry Sam I'm still unsure about them!" I shot Desi a pointed look before I spoke up, interrupting them from arguing further.

"Well when we went to go get the eggs and cinnamon earlier... We had a run in with Lucifer of sorts."

I saw them both tense up.

"You what?!" Dean said loudly.

"Not like how you think Dean!" Desi spoke up this time. "We were on our way back here when he tapped into Caroline's radio. He wanted to speak privately with me and I basically told him to screw off. We're still not too happy with him after what happened to Sam after he got out of the cage."

"He wanted to talk?" Sam asked confused. I could understand why Sam was confused. Cas did say that lucifer wants his vessel back. Yet he has randomly taken an interesest in my sister.

"Yeah, I didn't ask him about what. I don't want to talk to him. He said he wasn't going to hurt me, and even left when I told him to"

"What is with you telling the king of hell what to do!" Dean yelled

"Dean could you just shut up. They've done too much for us to be working with Lucifer. So just quit yelling."

Desi looked down at her plate, she hates getting yelled at. It makes her anxious, plus my little sister has always had bad anxiety as it is. "Maybe Cas will have some answers." Sam said running his fingers through his hair. We all sat there in silence hoping he would.

AN: Alrighty, as Desi mentioned last chapter there will be frequent updates for this story, especially today! We will most likely start adding pics of our outfits and like different random supernatural pics. The outfits are for more of an idea to as what each our style is like. But yeah, anyway feel free to comment any suggestions you guys have!
~Carol