{{Nine}}

~Desi's POV~

Sam cleared his throat. "Um Dean" he said raising his eyebrows then glancing at me. Dean sighed and took another bite of his french toast.

"I'm sorry Desi. I just don't know what's going on here. I don't need any other crazy shit happening"

"It's alright..." I said quietly poking at my last piece of french toast. Deans sighed heavily once again.

"Cas we need your feather fluttering ass down here now....please." I looked up and saw Castiel standing behind him. "Dean...Sam...you two." He addressed us. I guess he hasn't gotten the hang of our names yet.

"Dean, I'm busy finding out Lucifers plan. But his mind is scrambling between Sam and her." He said looking between Sam and I.

"Why between me and Desi?" Sam asked furrowing his brow.

"I don't know, but it's nothing bad. He's very fond of the both of you. More so Desi than you Sam." Everyone's eyes averted to me.

"What I didn't do anything!" I said in shock.

{{Caroline's POV}}

"It's weird. Doesn't Lucifer despise humans?" I asked looking from Desi to Cas. I could understand why he was fond of Sam but why he had a fascination with Desi was beyond me.

"Yes he does, but his fondness of Sam is understandable since he's Lucifer's true vessel. The angels, myself included, are confused about his fascination with Desi though. It's out of character for Lucifer." We all nodded in agreement to what Cas just told us.

"Hell, I don't care if he promised not to hurt her but I don't want my little sister around the devil by himself. It doesn't sit right with me at all." My arms crossed in front of my chest as my gaze fell on the table that was now covered in empty plates and mugs.

"Do any of the angels know what's up with the return of Gabriel?" Sam asked Cas after he probably thought of the archangel dropping in earlier.

Cas shook his head, "No, but it seems when these two entered this universe a lot of things have been occurring. The return or both Lucifer and Gabriel? It's not a coincidence that they both came back when these two appeared. But like I said, we're not completely sure of anything going on the moment other than Lucifer's sudden interest in one human other than Sam and Gabriel's sudden interest in Caroline." This time everyone's gaze fell on me.

"What? I did nothing but punch around Metadick a little bit. I don't see why that would make his interest in me peak." I shrugged not really bothered or phased at the thought.

~Desi's POV~

"Well at least he said you can use him as a punching bag" I giggled while looking at Caroline. The thought of her punching Gabe was too funny.

"But I have to catch him first." She smiled. Dean and Sam were trying to hide their smirks. It seemed our happiness was lightening them up.

"Well we're going to get dressed for the day ok." I said to Sam, Dean, and Cas. I dragged Caroline down the hall to our room. We found quite the surprise. Too our great disbelief there was more of our stuff.

I chuckled a little walking to my bed then looking back at Caroline "Dude, I'm sorry but it's starting to get harder to be mad at Metadick downstairs when he keeps giving us more of our stuff."

"Seriously" she said smiling "I lightweight regret punching him."

"Ha! Bitch you should, but I love you for doing it, well the boys haven't seen us not looking like a hot mess so how about we surprise them."