{{Seven}}

~Desi's POV~

After Dean showed us our room Caroline and I started to settle in. She needed a haircut terribly and I didn't bring any scissors with me. Well Metadick didn't bring scissors.

"Dude I need to cut your hair." I looked at Caroline while shuffling on my fuzzy pajama pants. At least he brought us comfy clothes.

"Yea I know.." Caroline said while running her fingers through her hair.

"So did you really just think about that light falling and it happened?"

"Yeah. I was annoyed. Like I said I didn't think anything would happen. I'm not special, well at least I didn't think I did."

"We should try and get you to control it lets do something fun. When I say lights off turn the lights out-"

"And when you say lights on i will turn it on." We needed some kind of fun. It had been a stressful day, well stressful ever since we woke up here.

"Lights off." Caroline said quietly. I looked the light and envisioned them turning off. They flickered a little then finally went out. Caroline and I giggled in the darkness.

"Lights on!"

I looked at the lights and imagined them coming on. This time there was less flicker. We did this for a while laughing and getting excited.

~Sam's POV~

"What the hell are they doing up there?" Dean said before taking another sip of his beer.

" I don't know. They sound happy though."

" I just don't understand Sammy, if they're from that other universe why do they have these abilities?"

"Well we know they're nothing evil. So far they've been pretty helpful."

Dean scoffed. All of a sudden we heard a loud crash. Dean and I looked wide eyed at each other. In sync we got up and ran to the girl's room. We walked in to find one of the lights had shattered and the bulb was on the ground.

"I'm sorry" we looked at Desi who was apologizing sheepishly.

~Desi's POV~

I felt bad we were just having fun and we freaked out the brothers. Dean furrowed his brows looked at the broken light then looked at me. "Did you do that?"

"Yeah that's why I apologized"

"Why are you still breaking lights!"

"Dean." Sam said softly. He could see Dean was starting to make me feel bad

"What Sam!"

"She already apologized" Sam then turned to me "was it an accident?" I didn't want to speak anymore and Caroline could tell.

"No, we were playing around and seeing how well Desi could control her new ability. Sorry but I don't have any angel punching bags for practice"

"Alright then." The two brothers said at once.

"We will show you in the morning. Night guys"

The guys left and it was just me, Caroline, and the broken light bulb. We smiled at each other before heading off to bed.

{{Carol's POV}}

The next morning rolled around sooner than I thought it would. I couldn't fathom why I was up early, Lord knows I am not entirely a morning person. I sat up in the bed that was much like mine back in a different life, memory foam. My gaze shifted over to Desi who was still sleeping peacefully.

It was bizarre. Desi had the ability to do things with her mind, sort of like telekinesis. So far all I know about me is that I could knock angels around. I wonder what else I'll be able to do.

"Hmm, I'm hungry. Not doubt Sam and Dean are still asleep." I said to myself as I got out of the bed and started getting dressed into today's outfit of choice. Quietly I exited the room and stood in the hall. "Okay let's see if I don't get lost in this damn place."

Several minutes later I finally found my way to the kitchen. "Let's see what you have in the fridge boys." My feet carried me to the refrigerator. When I opened the door I was surprised to see that it had more than what I thought it would. My thoughts began to wonder when Sam and Dean had a decent breakfast as I gazed at the food. The least I could do was offer them something as thanks for helping us in some way, hell maybe even get Dean to soften up with us seeing as Sam has taken a liking to Desi and I so far.

"Alright boys, French toast, coffee or as Desi has referred my coffee as, black magic, and some bacon and sausage for breakfast." I found myself thanking Pinterest in my head as I began getting everything together.

~Desi's POV~

I finally woke up. And found my way to Caroline who was about to run to the store to get a few other things.

"Hey wait for me" I hopped in the challenger still in my pajamas. We went to get eggs for the French toast and some cinnamon. We started heading back when all of a sudden the car radio began to crackle.

"The hell is that?" Caroline asked

"Please don't let some crazy shit go down, please."

"Hello Desi" Lucifers voice came from the radio.

"Are you kidding me" I rolled my eyes.

"I would like to speak with you sometime in private."

"How about no"

"Please? I promise I'm not going to hurt you, I don't want to hurt you"

"Go away" I said sternly. "As you wish." He said softly and the radio cut back to normal right before we got back to the bunker.

AN: Well there's another chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Also we will be pushing out more chapters a day about 2-3. Let us know if you like and be sure to leave ideas if you have any.

~Desi