{{TwentyNine}}

~Desi's POV~

After we decided that Caroline would be working for Metadick, I saw that Sam and Lucifer were still glaring at each other. This was really annoying because they were like two little kids, It was like any time they ever talked they were in a argument. I looked between the both of them and gestured at them. "You two come with me outside." I said while pointing to the door. They both got up and followed me outside just trailing behind me.

They stood in front of each other with their arms crossed, they wouldn't say a word. "Ok so what is the problem because you two are acting like big babies." I looked between the two of them, Sam looked at me with his mix of green brown and a tad bit of blue eyes and sighed.

He knew if he didn't say anything I would bring Caroline out here and make them talk. "He won't stop pestering me about the deal. I don't want to take the deal, well I don't know if I want to take it."

I looked at Lucifer and shook my head, "You can't keep bothering him about taking this deal. He will take it when the time comes."

"Well I have things I need to do, but I need my vessel to accomplish them in a more efficient manner."

"Well I don't want to do your dirty work!" Sam said aggressively, Lucifer began to step towards him but I stopped him in his tracks.

Don't.

He's being annoying and doesn't want to fulfill his duty.

I looked at Luci with my puppy dog eyes and he backed off. "Sam we already talked about this. Also you two need to stop constantly fighting, it's annoying because I'm the only one that will deal with you two." They both sighed and I gave them a stern hard look, because I was super serious.

"You two can go." I pointed back inside and we all single filed walked back.

"Alright so how are you going to go about working for Metatron?" Lucifer asked Caroline as she was sitting on Gabe's lap again.

"I don't know, just figured Gabe would beam me up there and I would have a talk with him."

I looked at her and raised one eyebrow. "So are you going to manipulate before you see him or once you get in there."

"I don't know, I haven't thought it completely through." I tried to hold back my laugh because I loved when Caroline had actual good ideas but had no idea how to follow through with them.

"I would go with you but I don't think the angels would be very pleased to see me up there." Gabe and Caroline nodded.

"Yeah it's not like you have done anything bad, but still" she giggled a little as well "lets just keep you away from there for now."

{{Carol's POV}}

"I was thinking we put this into action right now. I mean the sooner this happens the quicker it will be for us to get the information we need."

"I agree. You should go get ready and I'm sure Gabe will take you up there." Lucifer said to me. I nodded my head and got up from Gabriel's lap and quickly went to get changed.

"Alright, let's go Gabe." Gabe walked over to me and kissed my lips. When I opened my eyes I could tell I was in Heaven. Gabe started to lead me to where I needed to meet with one of the angels. How do I address one of the angels I didn't know?

"Um, hey. I'm Caroline Scott. I'm here to talk to Metatron." The angel I spoke to nodded their head. Quickly I was facing Metatron's holding cell.

"Ahh Miss Scott. How lovely to see you again" Metatron spoke to me. I decided to let the dark side take over slightly.