chap 1

Fem Percy-Persephone "Percy" Jackson
Male Annabeth- Andrew Chase

Chap 1. Why is it always me?!

Percy's PoV

I hate the fates. My name is Persephone Jackson. But please just call me Percy or Perce. I just ran away from the place I had called a home. And found a new home with my cousins. I thought about what brings me here.

*Flashback*

After the war with Gaea, Andrew and I was sitting in the beach talking about the plans we had made to go to New Rome.

"Perce. What about we talk about the rest tomorrow? It's just that I am quiet tired today." Said Andrew. Even I think it was a lie and I just had a bad feeling of this, I went back to cabin 3 and took a rest. I was working with some few tricks I had discovered not so long ago. It was simple; making shapes with water. Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Percy! Persephone Jackson get out of their right know!" I knew it was Jason and ran to the door to find out what is happening.

"Hey Jase. 'sup?" I asked. But Jason glared at me.

"Percy. Are you the one that took my comic book, the Ares cabin's spears, Demeter cabin's seeds, Hermes cabin's special notebook that list all the pranks they'd done and so on?" He asked.

"WTF are you talking about Jason?" I was too shocked to argue.

"The only cabin you did not steal stuff was from Aphrodite cabin. So, what were you gonna steal from them now? Their make-up set?" Said a very angry son of Jupiter. 

"Jason. I swear, I did not took any of those. You can search my cabin if you want." I argued back

"Oh, no need to. When you were hanging out with Andrew, we already checked all the stuffs in your cabin. Well, it was under your bunk as*hole." I just slammed my cabin door to his face which I thought I slammed it to hard hearing a groan outside.

"WTF!" I shouted. I never did anything like that but why is it under my bunk?! I was so stressed that I fell asleep without even knowing
-------------Time skip----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw the clock witch says that it's already lunch. Aghh I overslept. I walked outside my cabin to see some cheering in the beach. 

"What was that." I said. And walked toward the beach.

"Oh, Drew. I think you are just the best. You know Persephone just stinks and I just don't think she even brush her teeth!" Said, you know who? My boyfriend.

"Andrew. I knew you would open your eyes and know who is the queen." Said Disgusting Drew. Then guess what? They kissed. And all the campers cheered. 

"Andrew! I knew you deserved better that than bit*h daughter of Poseidon!" Said_ I don't know who said that but okay. 

"Percy was never the hero. Just an attention seeker" Said my trainer; Chiron

"I disown Persephone Jackson! There was a reason I only had sons in the first place! Most of the Olympians agree with me!" Said the god who used to be my father.

"Percy!" I heard Nico and Thalia cry. 

"What happened guys? Why is everyone.." Then, I burst into tears.

"Poor Percy. It's okay. Let's just get out of this place that we had called home and live our own life." Said my cousin. (Thalia)

"Yeah! They are just freaking mor*ls!" Said my other cousin. (Nico) Then we al went to our cabins, pack our stuff and got ready to go. We met at the Pine tree and got out of the borders.

"Wait! I am here to make a suggestion for you three." Said...a bunny?

"Whoa! There is a talking rabit?" Asked Nico while holding on to Thalia before she hunts the bunny.

"No! This is a disguise half bloods! I am Chaos. Creator of the Universe." Said the bunny who claims to be Chaos

"Umm okay. Bunny Chaos. But we don't need any suggestions from a talking bunny. Wait. Is that suggestion you are gonna make turning us into another bunny?!" I asked 

"Argh! No!!! I am here to give a position for you guys. So you want to come to the army of Chaos and have a new life saving the whole universe?" Suggested bun..I mean Chaos.

"YES!" We all claimed at the same time. 

"Cool! Now step on to this portal which will take you guys to the void." Chaos said. We all stepped in the could not close our mouth.

End of Chap 1

So! What do you think? I am just gonna make a short AN before ending it. (Like really ending Chap 1) Which pair should I put Percy on? Comment please! + I'm gonna do Thalico so..No Neeks

1. Luke
2.New character (That will come out soon)
3.Andrew (Which I don't really like but..)
4.Ethan

5.Single

These five will be the option so comment below who to pick!