Season 2 Chapter 8

I get betrayed...Again?!

*Percy's Pov

Anna aimed her bow... To me? In 3 seconds, all kinds of thoughts came up to my head. 

Is Anna betraying me?

Is she with Chaos?

Was it all a fake... An act?

Why are the fates so cruel to me?

When I turned my head to see Chaos, even he looked quiet confused. Anna let go of the string and shot the arrow to me. The daughter of Chaos, dead by a friend of hers.

I closed my eyes but pain never came. Instead, the arrow stopped in front of me. That wasn't the matter. I faced Anna to try and complain to her but I saw her smiling. What the Hades is happening?

"Lord Chaos! You have to concentrate! Only for a few minutes until Theo and Order gets all the other lines! Perce, are you okay with being with Chaos for a few minutes while I go check on them?" 

"Wait.. Explain first. Are you a traitor or not?"

"You fu*king idiot! Can't you see that I just made evil Chaos back to normal Chaos???!!! Even though he is evil, they both share an equal feeling toward you! I need to go now. Theodore and Order would have troubles on finding other caves."

"Wait!" I cried. But too late, Anna was already gone with a swipe. 

I thought for a sec since good and evil Chaos has different bodies, Anna may add them up in one.

I sighed and truned to Chaos who I think was having a hard time trying to get in mind. 

"Hey dad." I said walking toward him. 

*Anna's PoV

I should've give Theo and Order a clue where to find the cave. But luckily, I didn't really needed to. They found the second cave. 

"Theo, Order." I said.

"You! F*cking daughter of Hemera!!" Cried Theo. "We had a hard time to find this cave!"

"Yeah I am really sorry. What does the second line says?" 

Theo whispered the lines to me. There is still 2 caves left to find that I didn't see in my future but with these two lines, it is obvious how to make the others back to normal.

"Give me the first line." I demanded and Order quickly gave the line to me. 

Heroes on Earth should be all together so that the light may shine the bright. And also, the daaughter of Chaos, and the daughter of light should bright its place. 

It was all wicky and woncky and the letters were messed up. However, I, who was really good at poetry could easily understand this. 

The second line tells me the ingredient of what I should do. 

light, friends, the trio, revenge.