Season 2 Chap 1

*Percy's PoV*

"Thank you everyone!" I said, panting after singing my latest song; speechless. It has been only 1 year since all the Chaos happened. 

-flashback-

"So, sister what do you think of being a celebrity?" Said Hemera coming into my house. I choked on my milk while my mother looked surprised. Oh, Theo is sleeping by the way.

"Huh?" 

"Well, I don't know if you would like it but you like singing since you were young and I could use my magic... No, Nyx's magic to make you really famous! Maybe you could be like... Um.. Selena Gomez 2.0!"

"That would be impossible sis."

"Oh, surely possible if we manipulate the mist."

"That's cheating!"

"Um... Then I would be the president of the fanclub for Percy?" Asked Theo, waking up from the loud conversation I shared with my dear sister. 

"Since when did you hear our conversation Theo?" I asked. 

"Um.. Since the Selena Gomez 2.0 thing?" Replied Theodore. 

"Oooooh! Then why don't Theodore become an actor?" Cried Hemera. I spit my milk. Sorry mom. 

"What?!" Theo and I screamed at the same time. 

"Hohoho. Good luck sis. I will ask uncle to become your manager!" Said Hemera and she flashed away. F*ck. 

You know what? 

Order accepted to become our manager. 

-End of flashback-

"So! I heard that you were in a relationship with the actor Lucas Hutton?" Asked my interviewer. By the way Lucas Hutton is Theo's stage name.

"Yup. It's been quite a long time you know. I was shocked that nobody realized it until last month and I was even more shocked when people congratulated me more that criticize me. Thank you so much guys!!" I shouted to the camera. 

"How do you guys meet? I mean you two are both really famous."

"Well, we attend the same company; Large Hit, and we also have the same manager so I guess that made us meet a lot."

"When did you guys first meet?"

"Oh. I guess when I was young he was my best friend. I was really injured and he took me to the hospital. And since then, we became friends, and farther on, we love each other now."

I winked at the camera and the staffs behind. They looked like they had a heart attack. And I giggled. 

I am being so used to the fame now... Hehe

"Evelyn Luna!!! You are indeed giving a heart attack to all your fans because of your beauty!!" He said. Oh. My stage name is Evelyn Luna. 

"Hahaha. Then do you want me to sing another song to give you all a double hear attack?" I said still giggling. 

"Oh my!! That would be an honor right guys?!" Said the interviewer looking at the camera. All the staff behind the camera cheered in silence. I guess sister Hemera was right. I became Selena Gomez 2.0! Well, of course she is the best~! 

My manager, Order gave me the microphone. By the way, Order goes with the name Oron since Order is not a common name (Me and Theo calls him Moron sometimes).The mike is shiny and it's blue. Yay! Love blue. (Pic below)