chap 3

chap 3. Long time no seen fellas!

*Percy's PoV*

Thalia, Nico, and I are discussing who to bring from the dead. It has to be 6 people. We finally decided to bring these 6 people. 

"You three chose them?" Asked dad.

"Yup!" With a pop in the 'p' we replied. Dad asked us to write the six people down so we did. With a flash of golden light, the six people we chose had came back to life.

"What the?" asked one of them.

"Luke Castellan, Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Silena Beugaurd, Charles Beckendorf, Ethan Nakamura. You guys are in Cherse. The place where Chaos lives. As you can see I am Percy which all of you will know, that's Thalia the pine tree and Nico the not-so-scary-death-breath." I said to them. I explained everything about here and why we are here and why we brought them back. Soon we were squashed with hugs. Nico was even crying so happily finally meeting Bianca. Yesterday, I had met Theodore. He will be our team's healer. And he came to where we all were  in a flash.

"Hi guys! Oh! You six must be the other guys! That makes 10 of us in the army. I'm Theodore, the army's healer." Introduced Theodore. After some talk, we all went to show them their rooms. Well, my room is really big and fancy. (Pic below)

We decided to make some code name since I don't really want to be Percy

We decided to make some code name since I don't really want to be Percy. The Persephone Jackson is gone. So I don' t have a name yet. Nobody can live without a name. Right?

"So what will our code name be?" Asked a very exciting Luke. After some long talks (and a little bit of fights) we decided like this:

Percy- Omega
Nico- Beta
Thalia- Lota
Theodore-Sigma
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

"Cool! But please. Don't call me by the name Percy again. Percy is long gone but Omega, daughter of Chaos is here." I said sarcastically but with a pleading tone. My team agreed with me. We all went to bed and had a peaceful sleep.

-------Time Skip (10 Chaos years later)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Per- I mean Omega! Lord Bunny wants to see you!" Informed Thalia. I put down the book that I was reading. It looked long but it's totally not. Well, it's Harry Potter! Yes I know. Me? Reading? That never matches. But after dad removed our ADHD and dyslexia, I love to read. It's soo fun.

"Got it Thals!" I replied and went to his office. When I went to the office, I saw dad and Theodore talking and maybe discussing? 

"Hey dad! Called me?" I asked. 

"Oh! Omega! My youngest daughter. I am going to give you another mission to G82F1D. There was a report that something dangerous is going out there. Theodore is going to come with you to the mission." Dad replied.

"Cool! Lego Theo!" and the both of us (Omega and Theo) walked out of the room and went to get our spaceship ready.

------Time skip 'cause I am lazy to explain------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And we are there!" Replied Theo. Planet G82F1D is so dark that I had to use my power of light to bright up. Suddenly there was a hard shake. 

"Um, Theo? Is this supposed to happen?" I asked him.

"No! We have to investigate this planet more. Omega be careful!" Theo replied. After his words, a big hand had grabbed my wrist.

"I am Order! Brother of Chaos! And I knew you, Omega will come to investigate in my trap." Said the guy who claimed to be Order. Theo ran toward me but too late. I was already being kidnapped by Order. I took out my sword; Phi and clashed the hand. But the sword went threw the hand like if the hand was a ghost. 

"Theo!!!!!!" I cried and I blacked out.

*Theo's PoV*

Oh No! Our commander just got kidnapped by our worst enemy; Order. I MMed Chaos. (Mind-Message) 

T: Chaos! Commander Omega just got kidnapped by Order! This wall all a trap to kidnap Percy!
C: What?! I am worried about 4 things. a) MY DAUGHTER GOT KIDNAPPED?! b) IT WAS ALL A TRAP FOR PERCY!? c) PERCY WILL BE HARD TO FIND IF ORDER HAS HER! d) BTW you called her by Percy.

That Creator of the universe. Worried I'll be dead if Omega finds out I had call her Percy. I wish my best friend will just be safe.

*Omega/Percy's PoV*

I opened my eyes and see my wings are tied up and my feet and hands are chained. I remembered being kidnapped by Order which technically is my uncle. Is it a dungeon here? I figured that it looked similar to the Slytherin's common room in Harry Potter. Calm down Omega. You can do this. I tried using my powers but it doesn't work. Maybe that son of a bit*h took my powers too.

"Ah! You are awake my niece." Called my scarier-than-Hades-uncle. "What is Chaos planning to do? Is he going to declare a war? What is his weakness and the castle's secret entrance?" 

"What are you going to do if I answer that? Well, I don't know. And even if I do know, I am never going to tell you you as*hole!" I replied with a little bit of fear in my voice.

"If you are not going to tell me, I am going to torture you with your worse fear." Then he took out his not-so-cool-looking-sword and stuck it to my stomach. I screamed in pain. He used also some other weapons that I couldn't see because it was to dark to torture me. He kept on asking me to answer his questions but I kept refused. "This is the worst torture ever you'll going to have." Then he touched my forehead and muttered some words and showed my deepest fear.

*In the flashback(?) that Order showed her/Nobody's PoV*

"Ha! I am so glad that the brat had left." said Jason.

"Agreed. Drew is much more better than the bit*h." Said Andrew.

"She was just a shame of mine. She is too embarrassing that I called her my daughter. Luckily I have a new son that I am proud of. Alexander, come here." Said Poseidon.

"Brother! I once agree with you. From now on! I will give the title of 'The savior of Olympus' to Alexander Brown!" Announced Zeus. Then everybody cheered.

"I am the savior of Olympus now! I will show you what a real hero should be! Better than the girl that is a shame to all of us!" Boomed Alexander. Then everyone in that area cheered except Hestia and Hades. Percy looked at them with hope but the hope was soon gone while other people was cheering for Alexander and saying bad words to Percy even though she is gone.

End of Chap 3

Cool! I quite of enjoyed writing this chapter. I had now decided to pair Percy up with Theodore! (cheer cheer cheer) I know nobody voter T^T but I was aware of that. I will try and update a new chapter today (or tomorrow). 

1182 words