chap 10

Chap 10. This is not a family!

Percy- Omega (Meg)
Nico(Neeks)- Beta
Thalia(Thals)- Lota
Theodore(Theo)-Sigma (Sig)
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca(Bia)-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Meg's PoV*

Emmett. The prince that was very young but still know the world. I always remembered him. He shocked him with his words. The princess of the universe shocked by the 7 year-old prince's word. 

-Flash back-

"Prince Emmett. I am sorry that I could not save your family. I should've warn the royals not to go there for the vacation. It was all my fault. I apologize." I said. It would be hard for the young boy. He just lost all his parents.

"Apology accepted my lady. It wasn't your fault that the planet exploded. You didn't even know until a few moments ago." He replied. 

"If you don't mind, would you want to live with me and my team? You can train with us anytime you want. And if you grow up, you can have more of the power since you could join our team if you're good enough. But in your eyes, I an see that you are a great warrior." It's true. He has a warrior's eyes.

"No thank you my lady. It's an honor I hear that words from you but, I guess I am fine with me right now. Beside, The only truly dead are those who are forgotten. As long as I remember my family, they will stay right here." He said pointing to his heart. I was shocked.

Every boy, royal or not, wishes to work beside my team and Chaos. Emmett was one of them. Every time I visited the king, he said how much his son wanted to become a Chaos warrior. He declined to become a Chaos warrior and will live for his family. I'm sure they will be proud. Soon, I made a portal to his home planet and said good bye.

-End of flash back-

"My lady. If you excuse me, I have to go training. Hope we could see sometime soon." Then, he left. The wise little boy I knew, became a wise man. He has the same beautiful emerald eyes that I remember. He will, he is a great warrior even though I never met him properly.

"PERSEPHONE JACKSON!" Cried a drama queen. "How dare you. how dare you come in to this world! When we need you, you always run away! Is this the way to treat your family?!" He cried. 

"I'm done with the family drama! Family? FAMILY? Are you kidding me? Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. But what? You banished me out of this world! My adoptive father cared for me when YOU GODS DID NOT! Why do I need to help you now? Tricked by the spawn of Aphrodite? You know she has no power than any of you!"

"Percy-" Said Piper.

"Don't 'Percy' me daughter of Aphrodite. Do you know how much pain it was for me? I remembered you all. I remember you all! All the things you had done to me. All the things you made me feel!" Tears tricking out of my face, I paused. 

"We didn't-" Tried Katie. 

"I was hurt. I was alone. I was depressed since you all became distant on me. I sometimes cried myself to sleep. I hated myself because of ALL OF YOU! Andrew chase. The last light that was still in me that you had lightened up for me, had turned off. Because of you!" I turned and ran to the Chaos cabin.

"Hey Meg! Wait you cried?" Said Luke in the cabin. That idiot. I burst into tears. I don't know why I'm crying. I should have been angry...not crying. "Theo! Your girl friend is crying! Get out of your fu*king room and comfort her idiot!" 

Soon, Theo came running to the living room where I am. He hugged me tight and draw circles on my back. Luke went to his room tried not to disturb us. 

"What happened?" He asked. I told him everything what happened. He was shocked alright. "Let's make them learn their lessons. They shouldn't have said those words if they really want you to be their family again." He said. 

"Nah. We will make them pay. I'm sure. But not today. The important thing is the war. Not revenge! I have other plans to make them pay. So don't worry." I reassured. But I have to admit, I don't have a plan. I just can't see Theo being so worried. He looks like a puppy in rain.

*Silena's PoV*

I heard it. I eavesdropped on Theo and Meg's conversation and found out what happened outside. It is horrible. How can the gods not learn their lesson? They treat their once family that way? They treat the princess of the universe that way? Are they crazy? 

"Charlie. I'll be going out for a while."

"Okay. But where and why are you going?" 

"Just outside to make the gods pay." I replied and went outside.

I thought it would be good coming back. The best planet ever. The planet I grew up. But what did the gods do? Heck. When I revealed my identity, my own mother had ignored me. You believe that? Not only me but the others too! Did you see that they were like
'Oh. Hey children. You guys are alive. Long time no seen.' 

But I thought that it would be like
'OMG! Thank Chaos that you are alive. I am so sorry that you guys died. We had to pay more attention to you. I love you and we wish you guys will never leave.'

Argh. Now what had they done to my commander? My sister? MY FRIEND? 

I found that they are all in the camp fire.

"GODS! CAMPERS! YOU FU*KING S*ITS!" I cried. They all looked very shocked. "What did you do to my commander? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?!" I shouted.

"Silena. Listen to me." Said Clarise. 

"Shut up Clarise! Percy always had nightmares. Because of you all! And now you repay her like this? I'm disappointed to you all."

"Yeah. And why do we need to listen to the word of the traitor?" Said Brown. I can't believe he is the child of Poseidon! Argh!

"Yes I am the traitor. But I never regret my choice. You guys all never learn your lesson!" But Before I finish my speech, there was a loud explosion. It all shocked us. Since it was coming from the damaged Chaos cabin. Charlie. Then I ran.

Yay! I updated this fast enough! I did well right? Hehehe. 500 readers! I love you all so much! I don't know what I will do without you all. Sweet C. Is out!

1105 words