Season 2 Chapter 9

Time to meet the Past

Percy's PoV

Shit.

So to finalize, I have to be friends with Grover and Andrew. I won't really care of being friends with Grover again but Andrew, that would be quite a task. Should I go flirt with him? Yeah and Theo would probably kill me. 

"I'll... get going." I said. Theo hold my hands.

"It will be okay Perce. You overcame your fears remeber?" Said Theo. 

"Percy Jackson." Said Anna with her smiles gone. I looked up seeing her glimmering eyes. 
"The hero of Olympus, One of the great Seven. You were an idol to me. Don't destroy yourself. Percy Jackson is Omega. Omega is Percy Jackson."

I nodded. I knew I had no other ways. It's time for me to meet my past. 

I walked toward Came half blood. Where I believe everyone would be. 

-------

"Omega."

"Percy." I said. "Please call me Percy Jackson Chiron."

He nodded. I found Andrew. He didn't came close to me. But tried to stay away from me, far as he can. 

"May I ask you where Grover is?"

"I'll call him for you." He turned around and went to find Grover. 

"Andrew." I called. He jumped a bit and looked he was wondering whether to come near me or not. "Let's.. Have a talk. Wise boy.." I said. I don't know if my last words were heard but he came close to me closely.

"Percy."

"Andrew."

"I know I had done everything you hate in the past. I know that you will hate me. I knew that you would hate me even I was doing the horrible things I had done to you."

I didn't say a word but listen to him.

"The moment after you had gone, I thought that I woulnd't suffer again. I can do whatever I want, I can be free. I know this sounds so selfish, but I still couldn't get away with all the memorable recollections we had."

I still didn't say a word. But I nodded. I felt the same even though It had been ages. 

"I know that we can't be lovers anymore but.." He couldn't continue his words. I guess he is crying since his voice cracked. But I felt tears coming out my eyes too.

"After I ran away." I opened. "I thought I left everything. Even my memories with you. The dark ones and the bright ones. I guess I am in the same shoes with you. Even I got new family, I still think them as my second family unconsciously." 

We looked at each other. Both seeing each other's tears. 

"I can never forgive you."

"I know."

"I can never forget what you had done to me."

"I know that too."

"I will never have feelings for you like the past."

He nodded. "Didn't even hoped to."

"But I can't throw the memories we had away."

He nodded again. Still with tears but smiling. 

"Why don't we start from the start? The very start where we met right in front of the gate to camp half blood?" I said. Handing my hand out for him to shake. 

He kept smiling and shook my hand.

"I guess the 8 years we had been together should start from zero." He said. I laughed. 

"Percy Omega Jackson. Daughter of Chaos. And you?"

"Andrew Chase. Son of Athena. Nice to meet you Percy." 

Our tears were gone but we stared at each other. I guess both thinking about the very first day we officially met. 

---------

"Grover~!"

"Percy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We gave each other a big hug.

"I was so worried about you Percy. Are you okay? Not hurt?" He said with big worried eyes. 

"Haha yea. Nothing wrong actually."

"That's good to hear. But why is that guy over here?" He said pointing at Andrew. Andrew just looked at the sky. 

"Grover. We decided to start from the very beginning. Where we all first met." 

"Put Perc-"

"-No it's fine Grover. We can't ignore the past forever." 

I know it's very very short but I don't have time!!!!!TTTT