Season 2 chapter 5

Friends

*Percy's pov

I got a call from Order that Theo was really upset. I was aware of that. It is my fault, but it is all for him. 

He told all my fans that I am having a long break since of all the stages I performed are finished. 

I told Order to take good care of Theo until I finish my work on the Void. He gave me a suspicious okay and went back to work. 

Anna is packing her bag right beside me. We have to have a long journey until we reach where we think Chaos would take my friends. My family. 

"If my reasonings are right, there is a good chance that Chaos would take your friends to his palace. I found a good place where if I was Chaos, would hide them." Said Anna showing her blueprints. 

"...That's next to my room?" 

"Yup. Remember last time when I went to Chaos's palace and you showed me around? You said their is a handle hanging on the wall but you don't feel any room out there right?"

"Yeah I think I remember. The one next to my room and the elevator?" 

"Exactly. But I never told you that I felt a tingle of light coming from there. There never could be a light with no area around. So what I guess, is there is a secret room behind there." 

"...Then why couldn't I feel anything?"

"That is what we are going to find out darling. Let's go!" 

With that she teleported to Chaos's palace. I sighed and followed her. She is energetic as ever. But that may be the good part of her too. 

She held me back when I was going to enter the palace. 

"Just in case, if one of us gets in trouble, don't look back and run. We can't fight Chaos by ourselves but I bet Chaos would not be here. I am sure we can handle the armies."

"Hey but.."

"Shut up. Just do what I say okay?" 

"Fiiiiine." I sighed and started to take a step forward. 

We eventually found out what Anna was talking about. There really was a secret door that really didn't even look like a door. 

"I told you idiot

"I told you idiot."

"H...How? I lived here for ages and... I never noticed?"

"Maybe Chaos did something so that you can't feel any room. But he isn't my father. Come on your friends may be waiting."

I am sure it would have been dark without the only candle that light the room up. It was small comparing to the room but bright enough to shine the passage. 

Wait... A candle that hardly melt...?

"I guess... Somebody had been here before we did." 

".... Chaos." We said together. It would have been long since Chaos came here. The candle hardly melt."

"Run. We have to go inside." Said Anna trying to drag me. I nodded and followed her. 

Suddenly I heard a gas and I saw nothing. Nothing but darkness. 

"Anna?"

"I'm here. Sorry I blind you up. It's just..... You wouldn't want to see this."

"What the hades are you talking about Anna?"

"Your friends.... Just.... I can't bare you to see this." 

"ANNA!" I shouted unable to control my frustration. Then I saw it. I saw Anna shivering in fear, I saw a laboratory, I saw...Them.

(From The Scorch Trials movie)

Anna looked like she would puke in any seconds. Then we heard a click. A click like somebody inserted a key in the keyhole.

"Hide!" I whispered-screamed to Anna. 

Anna, even though she looked sick, used her powers so that she would hide like she is in the darkness. Which is one of her super cool powers too. And I... just hid my presence with my power. 

"Why the fu*k did Chaos told us to do these to his disciples?"

"How would I know? I bet when he finds his own daughter, he would told us to do the same to her." 

"I thought he was strong enough? Why the hell did he told us to drag their power and give it to him?" 

"Don't know. Why the hell are those demigods so good at healing their selves even in coma?"   

"Yeah that just makes us do more work. I am done with the girls. You?"

"Yeah almost done....Just a sec........... Yup I'm done. Wanna go and watch Netflix?"

"Hell yeah." 

Then when I heard them go out, Anna and I ran to our friends and shook their shoulders.

"Hey Meg." Said Luke.

"Luke...? But they said that you were in coma...?" 

"Zoe sure did a good job on faking us in coma." He said. 

"Hello Anna. Long time no seen." Smiled Bianca. 

"Hey Bia. Missed you." Said Anna smiling. Bianca was especially kind to Anna from the beginning. 

"But guys. If you guys were not in coma why didn't you guys escape?" I asked.

"Oh we tried Perce. But Chaos was always on our way. How come you guys didn't see evil Chaos while you come here?" Said Nico. I gave him and Thals a hug too. 

"What do you mean by Chaos? It wasn't so hard to come here after we found the secret door." Said Anna giving them a curious look. 

"The f*ck." I said and I dragged Anna and hide our presence. 

"What the..." Whispered Anna. Then I saw Ethan giving us a scared look. He mouthed 'your back' and Anna and I looked back at the same time. 

Chaos. 

"Run!!" Cried Anna while she dragged me just in time Chaos tried to hold me.

"Hahahaa! I know that you could come and save your friends someday. And this lady over here... You must be a daughter of Hemera! Oh, what a lovely daughter she is. Too kind and too generous." Said Chaos with a disgusting face. 

I took out my sword while Anna took out her arrow while summoning her sword. She is good at almost every weapon. 

"Wanna fight together darlin?" Asked Anna with a smirk. 

"Gladly ma friend." I replied. And we charged.