Chap 18

I fight my uncle with my whole family! ...No, daddy betrayed us.

Percy's Pov

I closed my eyes before the damage come. I just wished my inner-power will come out. Oh, just in case you are wondering, inner-power is the power I have that I can't use willingly. It would come out and protect me only in danger. I felt the power getting close to me. And bang! 

Unfortunately, my inner-power did not came out. But something much more powerful had come. 

"Don't you dare hurt my sister uncle." That voice... brother Tartarus!

"Omega! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh gosh." and sister Hemera healed my wounds. 

I looked around and saw brother Uranus and Tartarus pulling out their swords, and sister Nyx pulling out her power to defense since it is day time, and sister Hemera pulling out her offense power. Sis Gaea also took out her power but she will be using it to heal when we get hurt. 

I also took out my sword again and got ready to attack. But suddenly something reminded me. Where is dad?! I heard a gasp behind us. And saw the campers, Chiron, and Mr. D having there mouth open. 

"Close your mouths. You'll catch flies." Said Tartarus while acting serious. 

"M..My Lords and...Ladies... W.What brings you..?" Asked Chiron while stuttering. Maybe he never saw this much primordials together. 

"Some kind of evil uncle attacked my beloved youngest sister!" Said Nyx while running to me and hugged me so hard I was out of breath. 

"Ugh!! Sis Nyx!! I am outa breath!!!" I shouted. Nyx loosen her hug but didn't let me go. 

"Um...Did you guys forgot that Order is right over there?" Said Gaea holding back her smile. Nyx looked a little disappointed to let me go but I am sure she will overcome it quickly since it isn't the first time. 

"So, let's go for the fighting." I said and looked one more time at the campers. They froze! I have to unfreeze them later. They are only blinking their eyes and staying in the same position like before. Ugh never mind. 

I launched first to attack with my brothers and sisters in my back. My siblings can't really help us except Gaea because their domain is not earth and we are fighting on earth. So they are like a back up just in case something gets wrong. I took out Phi and put my power of creations. It is like the total opposite of Order's power of destruction but has the same effect. Unfortunately, mine is not that strong as dad's. 

Order had a little bit of scratch because of my power! Yes! Only a little bit of scratch could make people go to comma or have a serious pain. But he looked he didn't even got any pain. Brother Uranus noticed it and squinted his eyes at Order. Then with a pop, he went back to the void I guess to research about Order more. 

With that, I accidentally lost my mind. Order grabbed me and throw me away. Yay I am flying! No sh*t. I landed face first to the sand. Wait sand? I found out I am in the beach. Then I found sis Gaea landing next to me. Order can't attack the other primordials since they are not really here. Oh, I never mentioned? The primordials can't get out of their domain except going to the void. So they are all in their own domain except sis Gaea. 

"Sis Gaea! Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I am fine. Are you okay? You are having a nose bleed! It is sliding down your chin! It fell to the ground!" She said. Huh? Why does this sound like a deja vu? 

"I told you. You can never win me." Said Order. When did he come? Then he kicked me in the stomach. I screamed in pain and felt blood going upward toward my mouth. Then I coughed blood out of my mouth. Ugh. Gaea threw my sword at Order. Seriously sis? That's mine! Order caught it with one hand and threw it back to her. Then with a click of his fingers, I think Order teleported Gaea to the void again. Ugh. When I looked around, all my sibling were teleported to the void. Sh*t I am alone again. 

I saw the campers running toward Order but Order just snapped his fingers and the campers were all really hurt. Wow. I never knew he had those kind of powers. All the campers stared at us in shock. I wiped my blood near my mouth with my hands and got ready to charge. 

"Now you will lose your home dear niece." He said wackily. Maybe ha had drama lessons with Zeus.

Then, I got something in mind. Something I never knew I am going to think again. But this si the time that I have to. 

"The sea is also my home." I said with a voice that sounded like I was whispering. Then I willed my powers I had locked up to get unlocked. Soon with a blueish light, Everything went familiar. This scent. I missed this scent. It feels like I am home. The power of the daughter of the sea got thing had resurrected. 

I willed the sea behind me to rise. I added a bit more of my water powers to make the sea splash more harder on Order. I knew that is no use but I always have a plan. Then I made the water surround me and Order.

With the power of creation, I made a table, two seats, and some sweets. This kind of reminds me of the detective movie I saw last week. I felt all the campers eyes on the water. But every time hey come close to it and wanting to hear our conversation, I splashed water one their eyes. hehehe. 

Order looked a little surprised. Maybe he thought of being tortured but giving some sweets? That is the expression I want. 

"Let's have a talk uncle." I said wearing my reading glasses. 

I came back in one week! Yay! I'll come back some day next week or next next week. Yeah.. Heh... Peace out! 
Ps. 6.1K?! Seriously?! You guys know I love you guys right? I never knew I would get this much readers!!!!!!!     ///T^T///