chap 7

Chap 7. Getting ready for the battle and meeting someone important.

Percy- Omega
Nico- Beta
Thalia- Lota
Theodore-Sigma
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Omega's PoV*

After the incident with Chase and Brown, they started to hit on me. But unfortunately, how protective Theo is, he gets really mad at them and threatened them to make them see my brother, Tartar sauce. Don't even want to think about that. It was just a normal morning when I was playing Go Fish with my cousins.

"Omega! Chiron wants to discuss about the battle! In the big house at 2:00" Said Travis outside the door. Or is it Connor?

I took my map of Order's castle. I have quite a good memory so I draw the map myself remembering the place I was kidnapped. I went to the big house and found all of the cabin counselors seating around the ping-pong table. 

"Omega. We were discussing how to go into Order's castle or how to block the force to come in to CHB." Said Chiron. I spread the map and showed them. 

"This is Order's castle. I found out that there is a secret passage right here. If we are going to go inside Order's castle I suggest putting only 2 people excluding my team to go inside. Order already knows our aura so it would be bad. For the force, I'll try to convince my brothers and sisters to help the ground of CHB." I explanied.

"Who is your brothers and sisters that are helping?" Asked Chase. 

"Well, lets say that it is Tartarus(while Chase flinched), Gaea(all the seven flinched), Eros, Erebus and Nyx. Don't worry. They won't attack. The ones that fought you was their evil part." Everyone seemed to relax after that. I excused myself and went back to my cabin.

"THALS! NICO! THEO!" I cried. "We discussed the plan as this!" Then I told them my plan. 

"That's great! But Percy, did you talked to Sally after you-know-what?" Asked Thals. Oh My Chaos. I totally forgot about my mother. She never betrayed me. Also, my un-born sister Estelle. Ans my step father Paul. 

"I'm going to go see her. Anyone volunteering to go with me?" Everyone in the meeting room (Thalia, Nico, Theo)had raised their hands as if in school. We took our cloak and I made a portal

"Wow! Sally is living on a big apartment! Good thing that the gods made Sally, Paul, Estelle immortal!" Cried Thalia.

"I never saw Omega's mother. Is it alright?" Asked my boyfriend. 

"Oh, Chaos. No need to worry! Sally is the most wonderful woman in history." Said Nico

I knocked on the door and a girl that looked like 17-ish answered.

"Hello? How can I help you?" Asked the girl.

"Is this Sally Ja..Blofis's house?" I asked.

"Yup! That's my mom. Are you willing to talk to her? You can come in. But she is in a bad mood. My sister had died...quite a year ago this day." She said. Oh, I feel so sorry for my mom.

"Thank you" I replied and went inside the house.

"Mom! Some visitors are here!" Cried the girl. Now I remember! She is Estelle! She grew so much!

"Hello? What brings you here? You wanna talk to me?" Mom asked.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Can we go and talk somewhere private?" Thals asked. My mom brought us to a spare room and again asked why we are here. Thalia dramatically flipped off her hood, Nico just put down his hood. Theo awkwardly pulled off while I shook my hood off. 

"OH MY GODS! Percy my baby girl! You are alive! The gods said that you are dead and I was so worried and Thalia! Nico! You two are also here! And you young man are?" My mom asked having tears in her eyes.

"Oh. I'm Theodore. Percy's boyfriend." He replied. My mom was happy I dumbed Andrew. 

"Wait.. You are my sister?" Asked Estelle. When did she come?

"Yes I am. Long time no seen Stella! You were so young when I last saw you!" I said. We took a long long talk.

Sorry I'm late! My mom took all my phone and computer because I was doomed in my test.

694 words