Chap 20

Chap 20. To mom's

Percy's Pov

I teleported to mom's. When I opened my eyes, Theo was holding my hand, and Order was right behind me. 

What if my mother got affected by Chaos's power? Maybe she got brain washed too. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. And I figured it was Order's. 

"Your father made only the campers affected. Your mother wouldn't be affected."

"But what if she is...?"

"Chaos's favorite thing about Earth is mortals. No matter Chaos is bad or not, he wouldn't dare to hurt mortals." Order. I saw Theo glaring at Order's hand that was on my shoulder, making me snigger. 

I found the key in my pocket and unlocked the door. I went inside our home and saw mom. She was watching the TV so peacefully. I had tears in my eyes and ran to mom. 

"MOM!" Then I hugged her. 

"Percy? What brings you here? Are you okay? And hello Theo. And you are?" Asked mom. 

"Um.. Hello?" Said Theo. 

"Mom. This is Order. Yes, my uncle." 

"Isn't he your enemy?" Asked mom. Order blushed a little. Oh, dear uncle, you are quite younger than I thought. 

"Yes mom. He was our enemy but I thought wrong." Then I explained everything to her. Until the part where Chaos brain washed my friends. 

"Oh dear." Then she hugged me. "The fates are too cruel to you. Why can't my little daughter have a break?" She patted me on my head. And I buried my head on my mom's shoulders. Sorry mom but my tears are wetting your cloth. Then Theo hugged me too. Soon, Order hugged me too. It took quite a time to make my self calm down. 

"Gods. I usually don't cry this much." Then something took my attention in the words I said. 'Gods'
"Uncle. Do you think the gods are also affected by Chaos's power? And where is my real Chaos?"

"I don't think the gods were affected since they weren't in camp..." Replied Theo for Order. But I shook my head.  You think I am that dumb? Then, Order clapped his hands. 

"Dionysus." Said Order. I nodded. Theo and mom looked confused. But my wise mother, got out of the conversation and went to bake some cookies. Yay!

"What about that drunk man?" Asked Theo. 

"If my powers are right, Dionysus also got affected by the power. So did Chiron. Most of the gods are stupid. Maybe Artemis and Athena would notice, but Dionysus could tell the gods fake news. Like what Drew did but not using Charmspeak."

"Huh?"

"In other words, Dionysus could convince the other Olympians maybe accept for Athena, Artemis, Hestia. How? Because 'Chaos' is controlling him." Said Order. He has a good way to shorten people's words. 

"That's right. And if that is true. We are all doomed."

"Can't you get your brothers and sisters to help us?" Asked Theo.