Chap 11

Chap 11. BOOM!

Percy- Omega (Meg)
Nico(Neeks)- Beta
Thalia(Thals)- Lota
Theodore(Theo)-Sigma (Sig)
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca(Bia)-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Meg's PoV*

I heard that Beauty is going out somewhere. I tried to follow her but I had this bad feeling. Maybe because I cried for the first time in forever? IDK.

"Hello niece." I heard in my back. The voice...It's Order's! I felt the sword of Order in my neck. "If you dare to alert anyone or fight back, I'm going to do something to all of your team." He forced.

"My team is strong enough to handle you idiot!" I cried. Then I took my sword Phi out. 

"I told you not to attack." Said Order in a tone like he was singing. Then, BOOM! There was a loud explosion. Sh*t. I should've warn the others first! Then I blacked out.

*Silena's PoV*

Charlie. Then I ran. The campers and the gods look like they saw their worst fears. If it wasn't for this situation, I would have blackmailed their faces. 

"Charlie! Percy!" I screamed. Soon enough, I found Charlie with some bruises in his face. But other than that, he looks fine. Theo was helping Ethan out because he looked like he has a lot of places to fix. 

"Where's Percy?" I asked. Everybody looked at each other and nobody said a thing but looked shocked. 

"Percy!! Persephone!! OMEGA!!!" I shouted. Please. Please. Not again. Please, no Order related to this.

*Percy's PoV*

I woke up in a room with bunch of flowers. Dam it. I bet Silena will take bunch of pictures with Charlie and paste it on Chaostagram.

"Hello." I heard a sweet voice that is nothing like Order. "I'm Flora. The sprit of nature."

"Um. Hi Flora. Care to explain why I'm here?" I asked kindly.

"Well, I was just walking around Camp-Half-Blood but then, I heard some voice. It said something about a bomb in the Chaos cabin. So, I knew that there will be an event happening. I quickly went to the cabin without anyone noticing and found you, brought you here and here we are." She said. She has one sweet voice.

I wish everyone else is okay. Maybe they got captured? No. Think positive. Order's target is me, so he only wants revenge on me. 

"Can I go to my family now?" I asked. She nodded.

"Before you go, have this." Then, she gave me a necklace that looks really pretty. "It would be really useful. Just in a really serous situation, concentrate on it and it would open. Then, find out yourself." 

Before I could say anything, I was teleported.

*Third Person's PoV*

"PERCY?" The team said.

"Hey fellows!" Replied the commander. They all hugged the girl. "Can't breath!" She cried.

"Where were you? We were all so worried! You don't have any wounds right? Order didn't kidnapped you right? Please tell me you are okay!" Said the girl's boyfriend.

"Haha Theo! Of course I'm fine! Being a very worried boyfriend are you huh?" Meg teased while the boy blushed. 

"Percy! You are okay!" Said Meg's old trainer.

"Yes I am fine centaur(Don't know if this is right). Now, if you will excuse me, I have a lot of work to do." The girl replied. The campers and the gods looked shocked again. They never knew that the Percy Jackson they knew would be so cold to her family. But, I must say, that they are not her family anymore.

The girl gave her family, well ex-family a death glare. They flinched and backed a little. The team walked back to their cabin and had an awkward silence.

"Meg! What is this necklace?" Asked Thalia breaking the silence. 

"Oh, just-a friend of mine gave it to me. It looks pretty right? Hehe.." Was the princesses' reply. Thalia, being her cousin did not buy that of course but believed her.

"Why don't you just forgive them? It would be easier and you won't be depressed." Said her other cousin. 

"You know. I still can't forgive them for what they did. It just angers me so much. And, if I do forgive them, well, I have to say good bye to them again. It will be sad again. I'll just be like this until the end of the mission."

The team mouthed an 'O' and said nothing until they was standing in front of their cabin.

"I'll be going to sleep. Good night." Said commander Omega.

After quite a silence Ethan and Luke spoke out "Actually it is afternoon." And got hit by Zoe and Bianca. Poor boys. 

-Meg's room- (Still outsider's PoV)

Well, Meg is sad. Very sad. Maybe deep deep deep part of her mind wanted to forgive them. But she can't. She eventually have to say good bye to them and thinking what they had done to her? Ugh. 

She knows it is the daughter of Aphrodite's(Drew) fault but she still can't believe she even convinced the gods with Order's help. She has to admit that Order is strong alright. 

Even Drew is a b*tch, she sided with the camp in the war. Order must have convince her with giving more ability to charmspeak. In fact, more than Aphrodite herself. Meg was really shocked of how much stupid the campers are. Seriously? They thought she took everything from them but the Aphrodite's cabin. Again, idiots.

Meg was really confused. How can she fight Order? How can she fight and win? It just irritates her so much. Maybe, just maybe, she can convince Order. Not fight him.

-Living room- (Still outsider's~)

"I'm worried about Meg."

"Me too Theo. But can you please shut the f*ck up? You had been advertising that you are worried for her for 30 minutes!" Thalia cried. Not only Thalia but her boyfriend also looked very annoyed.

"Sorry. Hmmm.. Silena? Maybe we can bake her some cookies?" Suggested Theo.

"But we don't have the ingredients! Beside, Percy is the best at baking! I'm only not-bad at cooking!" Said the Daughter of Aphrodite.

"How about we go to Sally?" Suggested the son of Hades. Everyone looked to him. "What?" 
Ladies and Gentlemen, our son of Hades had grown up and made a good suggestion.

Yeah! Sorry for the late update. I am updating as fast as possible! 4 more readers and it is soon 1K! Thank you all so much! Love ya all~ 
I was trying to insert a Blackpink song(Specifically, Forever Young) but, some of you may not understand so I quickly changed it to CHB orientation film. Now I think about it, it may be a good thing to advertise K-Pop! (Sorry) Peace out!

1084 words