Chap 5

Chap 5. Honey, you got a big trouble coming

Percy- Omega
Nico- Beta
Thalia- Lota
Theodore-Sigma
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Omega's PoV*

It had been 10,000 chaos years since I had been kidnapped by Order. I managed to talk a little bit more to my team but not that much. 

"Omega! Chaos wants to see you!" Said Theo. Theo and I had been dating for 5,000 years. We are not gross like Silena and Beck but my team keep on saying- "Go get a room!" ever since we are dating. Well, dad called me so I need to go see him. Maybe it's a mission!

----------Line Break to Chaos' office---------

"Hey Lord rabbit father!" I cried. I still have a sense of humor even I may be a little bit of an ice queen. 

"Again with the nick name my little star princess?" I hate him when he says that. I rolled my eyes and asked.

"Is it a mission? If so, where to?" Chaos looked a little nervous. I know that face. It's when I have to do something that I hate. I guess the time had came. I need to go to EARTH.

"Well, Meg. You need to go to-" Chaos took a deep breath.

"Earth. Yes I know. I knew that face you make will lead me to this. When do I need to go?" I asked. My father looked a little surprised that I didn't blow up or destroy anything. He said I need to go to earth tomorrow. I MMed my team and went to pack my stuff.

*Chaos' PoV*

I thought my daughter would blow up something but it turned out better than I expected. I need to go and alert the Olympians that the team would come tomorrow for the war. I made a portal and went to meet the council.

"WHO DARES INTERUP ME?! THE KING OF THE GODS!!!" Shouted an angry Zeus. However, Hestia, Athena, Hades, and Hera bowed to me and said,

"What bring you here Lord Chaos?" Soon, all the gods including Zeus(who looked very embarrassed) bow down.

"Oh no. No need for the formalities. I am here to warn you that a war will be declared soon. My daughter and her team will come and help you. Just a quick warning, never ever anger my daughter. Even I can't win her if she is angry! She mostly hates you guys so be aware." The gods shouted out question but I turned around and made a portal to Cherse.

*Omega's PoV*

"Omega? Are you sure you could do it?" Asked my boy friend. Gods, he looks so cute when he is worried. I kissed him replying that I am sure about this. 

"Theo, why don't we check on Thals and Neeks?" I don't know why but there is this feeling going on with this two. Theo agreed and we walked to the arena which the two cousins usually hang out. If I knew this will happen, I would have just be in my room and making out with Theo.

"MY POOR EYES!!!!" Screamed Theo and I. My two cousins were kissing each other! They blushed and ran away. Theo and I just sat in the area hugging each other and keep on mumbling "This is not true."

"I see that Thalico had been making out." Said a very exciting daughter of Aphrodite. Beckendorf looked a little nervous for unknown reason. I guess he knows how it feels to be caught making out. Because he and Silena equals bad. Luke, Zoe, Bianca, and Ethan came to see what happened. They were quite exciting that Thals and Nico is dating. I thought about how they reacted to me and Theo dating...

*Flashback*

"Meg! Come on! You have to go to the infirmary and heal!" Claimed Theo. I was injured badly after what happen in a quest. Our team's healer Theo wanted me to heal but I always refused. I had a lot of thing to do more than healing!

"Theo! How much do I need to do tell you that I don't need to heal?!" I protested. I eventually had to go to the infirmary after we promised he will tell dad if I don't go to the infirmary. That's so unfair! I sat down on the infirmary bed and waited for Theo. 

"So, it is not that bad. Just a little bit of bruise and a broken angle or two. But you have a very bad injury on the side of your head so you need to stay here for about one week." Wait. Did he said one week?? That's too long! For five days, he took care of me with some ambrosia and nectar. the sixth day in the infirmary was...chaotic?

"Um..Meg? I need to tell you something." Said Theo. First I thought I was going to die forgetting the fact that I am immortal

"Doc..Doctor Theo? Am I going to die?" I asked carefully. Theo rolled his eyes and mumbled some words. 

"No...It's just..." Dam(Wink Wink) Is Eros messing up with my mind? Why do I want to kiss him so much?! "I wanted to say I love you Meg." It was quite unexpected but that thought soon ran out when he kissed me. The kiss was better than Andrew's. It was a long passionate kiss that I loved. I know in like the movies the girl kisses the boy and it's so romantic but that's your thought! We ran out of breath and I mumbled

"I...I love you too." Than he smiled. Smiled and kissed me again. Until Luke came in. 

"Hey Meg! Just wondering if you are okay?" Than he paused. I felt myself blushing and I saw Theo blushing too. "UGH!!!!! YOU TWO!! STOP MAKING OUT!" Then all the team came and screamed. Nico and Thalia and dad gave Theo a lesson about what is not allowed to do. 

*End of flaskback*

I smiled at the thought and kissed Theo again. He looked surprised but kissed me back

End of chap 5

Yay! I finally published my book!! This chapter contained a lot of ships. Mostly about Percy X Theodore (Thercy) Next chapter will be about the real quest to earth. The main story of this book! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA Anyway, BYE-

1029 words