Chap 13

Chap 13. Welcome back Percy. (1)

*Theo's PoV*

So, long story short, wemadethecookiewiththehelpofmymotherinlawandsilenaandwegaveittoMegbutwedon'tknowhowshewillreact. Easy right?

*Silena's PoV*

Okay. I think I know what Theo is thinking. we made the cookie with the help of my mother-in-law and Silena and we gave it to Meg but we don't know how she will react. I think he is thinking this. Don't know.

*Theo's PoV*

So, I am outside of Meg's bed and I am hundred percent sure that she is either seeping or reading. I knocked twice and opened the door. 

"Huh?" She looks so cute!

"Hey, just came to check on you. Oh, here I brought you some cookies" Okay. I have to admit I am a little but nervous. I should have put Ethan or Luke who never really gets nervous on anything in this mission.

"Did...Did you bake this?" She said with a face that says How-Am-I-Gonna-Eat-This-If-You-Made-It?

"Oh no no. Silena and your mom was the one who helped." I said and she looked relaxed. That...is kind of offensive. 

"Thanks. For everything." She said eating a bite. Awww she looks like a squirrel! I am soo lucky to have her. 

Now, we talked a lot about our future. That we will marry and have kids! ---Okay you got me. Yes it is just in my imagination. In real, we haven't talked a single word. Common.

"Um.. How are you feeling?"

"Great!" Was her answer. She ate all the cookies in silence and she looked happy. she cleaned up the mess and went out of her room. 
"Come on. Aren't you coming?"

Good thing, she relaxed. 
Bad thing, she is going outside. Like, real outside. Is..is she gonna kill the campers?

*Meg's PoV*

Okay, the blue cookies cheered me up. Well, Theo did too but also the blue cookies. While eating I kept on thinking what everyone will feel like. The team would always have to take care of me while they are busy taking care on Luke. The campers, well, they did wrong but they weren't willing to be like that. The gods... Only some of them I will accept there apology. 

"I'm going outside." I said and I grabbed my cloak and went outside. My team looked a little worried. Duh. I'm not a child! 

"Is she gonna kill someone?" Said idiot no.1(Luke)

"Shhhhhh! She can hear us!" Said genius no.1 (Ethan)

"Shut up you two!" Said just plain human no. 1(Theo)

I rolled my eyes and went outside. It has been quite a while since I had vitamin D. Please please please nobody bother me. 

"P.. Commander Omega?" Said someone. Duh who disturbs my sleep!

I turned around and see a boy looking a lot like Apollo. 

"Who are you? A son of Apollo?"

"No... Umm...I am Lester."

Huh? I never heard of that name before when I was researching this camp. And I never heard about a new camper. I looked at his aura. It is too powerful for a demi god. Wait...That means..