Chap 2

Chap 2. I followed a bunny and become a princess?

*Percy's PoV*

Wow. This Chaos guy that is still disguised as a bunny led us threw a portal.

"Welcome to the void kiddos!" Exclaimed Chaos. The three of us (Me, Thalia, Nico) cannot close our mouth. It was so big. Like it was 10000times larger than mount Olympus. I can't even see the end of this palace! 

"What is this palace again?" Asked Thals. Yeah, I was gonna ask that too.

"It's called Chalastiverse but our people just call it Cherse. Come on! We're going to have a tour." Said Chaos and turned to well, his real form. He is tall and muscular but not that gross muscular. But I love his eyes. It's just like seeing the universe. His eyes are quite hard to describe. It's purple while having goldish rings around. (Picture below)

--------Time skip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! You know what? It took us almost 3 hours to look around this palace. How would I manage not to get lost if I am technically gonna live here for the rest of my life?

"How was the tour gals and Nico?" Asked our tourist AKA Chaos. 

"We loved it! But it's too big!" Exclaimed Nico.

"You all will get used to it" Said Chaos "And now the exciting part of all! You guys will receive your power!" We three cousin became chaos. Not the creator Chaos with a capital C! 
We followed Chaos where he wants us to get the "Powers" But before even noticing, we were already there!

"Chaos, what do we need to do to receive our powers?" Asked guess who? ME!

"Ah! You see that glob over there? You just need to touch that glob and the glob will tell me what your hidden power will be, and I will give those to you!" Answered Chaos. "Nico! You are up first!" Nico looked so nervous that he got even more paler! Oh no! I think Nico peed in his pants. Poor Neeks. 

Nico concentrated hard. Then a WHOOP! The glob turned black! 

"All hail Nico Di Angelo. Ruler of darkness!" Then, Chaos boomed a black light on Nico. Nico screamed in pain. And he got...a wing? He got a black wing that looked so beautiful.

"Thalia! You are next!" Shouted Chaos. Thals touched the glob and it turned blue! What a shame. I wish I could get blue. "All hail! Thalia Grace" After 'Grace' Thalia glared at Chaos "Ruler of the lightness!!" Then Chaos again boomed a blur light on Thalia which then she growled in pain. She got a blue wing! I want a blue one too!!!!!!!! WHY IS IT THALS!! BLUE IS MY PERSONAL COLOR!! BLUE LOVES ME NOT THALIA!!!!! Then Chaos shouted my name.

I touched the glob. And concentrate all my powers into it. Suddenly, there was a bright light that covered all of our faces. My glob turned purple. Then there was a silence. Is there something wrong?

"All hail....Persephone Jackson. Ruler of everything." Now I was shocked. Everything? Seriously? Before I can question anyone, there was a blast of pain. I screamed so much that my throat hurts like hell. I saw my wings. It was beautiful. It looked so much like the universe.

Then Chaos said something I could not believe

"Persephone Jackson. I would like you to be my adoptive daughter. Princess to the universe." Said Chaos in a very serious tone. Of course I agreed. But suddenly everything went black.

*Still Percy's PoV* 

I woke up in a room. It was all white. Nothing special but a bed that I am laying on. 

"What the fu*k?" I asked to nobody. 

"You're awake daughter." Said my new father; Chaos. 

"Yes Cha I mean dad." He nodded approving. He informed me that I had been asleep for 2 days now. And Thals and Neeks are worried sick. I guess they will be sleeping know since it's middle of the night. Dad said that he announced all the people in the void about me. The new princess in the void. "Dad. Why am I different from others? Like the color that represents me and stuff."

"There was a prophecy. Made way before the gods and goddesses were born. A loyal heroine betrayed by her trust, will become the daughter of mine. I wondered who it was before seeing you. You will be my new daughter and the commander of the army I will make. Tomorrow you get to pick your 6 warriors. They could be dead or alive. Thalia and Nico will be second in command. There is also a boy named Theodore who will be in your army. Pick 6 warriors tomorrow. Sleep for today my young star." Then I immediately fall asleep.

End of Chap 2

Wow! two stories in a day! Maybe I could update one later or tomorrow. Don't know. 

*PLEASE READ!!!*

Who will pair up with Percy? (No Nico because he is gonna be with Thals)
1.Luke
2.Theodore
(I pick him though. If no one picks until chap 4 goes, I will pick Theodore)
3.Andrew
4.Single
5.Ethan