Season 2 chapter 6

The End Battle

*Percy's PoV*

I know that Anna and I can't really win Chaos for sure. He is like the king of everything including the universe. 

Slash

I kept used my sword trying to disarm him. Too bad. Never worked. Maybe it's because dad himself gave this sword to me and know each and every weakness. Never mind. 

Anna tried to used her bow instead of her sword. But Chaos snatched it and snapped it in half. 

That's her favorite bow! But it is quite a surprise that Chaos snapped that in half. It's made out of the most durable metal in the universe. If I remember right, Hemera herself gave Anna the bow. 

"Hey! It's rude to break other people's bow!" Said Anna giving up her middle finger. I ran next to her and also gave a middle finger to Chaos. It is a second surprise that Anna was being calm even Chaos broke her favorite bow. 

Chaos just rolled his eyes and continued to slash. Oh no a pillar got broken. Not another one! I found Bianca helping us to not run out of strength while fighting. Luke's legs are still wobbly but he is still doing a good job trying to fight Chaos. 

"Anna! How much time do you need to make another bow?" Hemera's bow is one of the strongest weapon in the universe. Since Anna has the power of her, she could make a bow equally strong as Hemera's. 

"I don't ah! Know! I am kind of running out of power while! Fu*k! While running away from ugh! The breaking walls and.....Woops! And Chaos's beam!" 

"Just try to make it fast as possible. I'll try my best to take up some time." Then I ran toward Chaos and slashed his legs. But you know what made me so frustrated? His legs are like steels. When I tried to slash his legs, I got bounced off.

Sh*t he is running on to Anna! Nonoononoononono!!!

"ANNA!" I shouted. I kept running to her but of course Chaos was much more faster. 

Ting!

"Whew. Nice block Ethan!" 

"You owe me one Anna!" 

Just in time, Ethan, who was right next to Anna, made a rock so Chaos could trip. Who knew that the god of the gods would get trip by a rock? How much do you thing could see this hilarious sight? But nobody laughed. There was no time to laugh. 

"Anna you done?"

"Yeah! Can anyone make a fire or something like a strong light? That's all I neeeeeeeee!!!!" Said Anna with a white face.. Oh no. Chaos is reeeeeeally angry. 

"Beck! You know what to do! Go to Anna! And Bianca!!! Stay away from Anna as possible! Silena, Ethan, try to protect Anna as possible and the rest of us just fight! Just fight stuff!!!"

Nobody responded but went on to their position. Chaos was becoming bigger and bigger with a lot of dirty aura around him. As I predicted, he turned his head to Anna and shouted at her. I don't really know what he is saying but Anna seemed to understand. She shouted back in the same language I guess? And finished her work.