Chap 6

Chap 6. The mission to hell-I mean Earth

Percy- Omega
Nico- Beta
Thalia- Lota
Theodore-Sigma
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Omega's PoV*

"Commander, we are going to teleport there my Meg making the portal." Said Nico. After he said that, I made a big portal to Olympus. I took a deep breath but hesitate a little. Suddenly, Theo grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little. In my command our team had went into the portal.

*Zeus' PoV*

We were getting ready to serve the Army of Chaos. One bit of a trouble will get us all killed by Chaos. We also made the immortal campers here. Which basically are the people who had participated in the second titan and the giant war. Poseidon unfortunately cannot be here because of his health. It had been 1000 years since her daughter disappeared. He is very very very upset that he made Alexander his favorite child and believing the daughter of Aphrodite's(Drew) charm speak. We all agreed to make her immortal and let her live in Tartarus. I have to admit that I made a very big mistake of saying bad words to my niece. Suddenly we saw a portal.

"So this is Olympus!" Said a boy holding hands with a girl. Since she is in the front I guess she is the commander. We all bowed at them. The army all wore a cloak that covered up their faces.

"Rise. Even thought I hate you gods, I also hate formalities. It makes me feel old!" Said the commander. I guess she is Omega. The daughter of Chaos.

"Ha. Yeah. Why do we need to bow to a girl?" Asked a power hungry Alexander. He and Drew were one pair. But since Poseidon does not have any more children, we had to make Alexander immortal.

"May I ask you who is whom?" Asked a very curious goddess of wisdom while using some spell to shut the sea spawn up.

"Forgive my rudeness." Said Omega. "I am Omega. Daughter of Chaos and commander of this army." She answered coldly. 

"I am Beta. And this is my girlfriend Lota." Said the Beta guy.

"We are second in command." Said the Lota girl. 

"I am Sigma! Third in command. Healer of the army at your service!" Said Sigma who was still holding hands with Omega. I guess they are dating.

"Since the rest of the army are too lazy to introduce themselves, I Hero, will introduce for them." Said Hero. "This is my girlfriend Star, that's Angle, Patch, Beauty, and Fire." Continued Hero while pointing at them. They all sound familiar except the Sigma guy.

"May I ask you why you guys are wearing a cloak?" Asked Aphrodite. 

"Ah! We want to hide our identities. Some of us had been living in Earth and was/is a demigod." Replied Omega. Was/is? What does that suppose to mean-

"You guys had traveled around the universe right?" Asked the spawn of Athena(Andrew).

"Yes we did. What do you want to ask?" Said Lota.

"Do you guys know a demigod named Persephone Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico Di Angelo? They had disappeared 1000 years ago because of us." The army looked a little nervous but soon Andrew got an answer from the commander.

"Yes. We do. We had met them in a mission from planet 18H8D2. Thalia and Nico is living in the planet since we gave them a home there. But Percy. Poor Percy died. She scarified herself to save the planet get any danger because of Order and..." Then chaos erupted.