chap 9

Chap 9. You think I'm gonna forgive you idiots?

Percy- Omega
Nico- Beta
Thalia- Lota
Theodore-Sigma
Luke-Hero
Zoe-Star
Bianca-Angle
Ethan-Patch
Silena-Beauty
Charles-Fire

*Luke/Hero's PoV*

Two days we revealed our true identity. Two days since Meg is getting stalked by campers. Two days since the campers are begging Meg. Two days since Zoe and I are dating(Did I mention that Zoe and Luke is dating? idk I'm just doing it two days). Two days since I am in the infirmary. Why? Because I kissed Zoe in front of the hunters. Fu*k.

"Luke. Could you come in to my room at 5 O'clock? Bring Ethan too." Said our commander. Theo is mostly sticking with Meg because a lot of campers flirt with Meg. I have to admit she is hot. But no better than my Zoe.

"Patch! Nick Fury! Pirate! Idiot! Our commander is calling us!" I cried. Ethan followed me to Meg's room.

"Two minutes late. Anyway, I'm here to ask you guys that should I forgive the campers or not?" She asked. Why is she asking us?

"No. I quite know how they feel since I was once in their position. Right now, they are just begging you for help but they feel nothing guilty. Just wanna be friends with you again. Don't forgive them until you think they are guilty." Said Ethan. Wow. That idiot can say a inspiring speech. 

"Thank you Ethan for the suggestion. I asked you two because you two were in their position before so I guess you guys knew well. I did not asked Silena because she is in a room and I didn't see Beck outside." Replied Meg. Oh no. Silena and Beck are in the same room!

So, let me explain some of the rules in our team:

1. You have to follow the commander's command but suggest any other suggestions.
2. If Beck and Silena is in a room together, do not in any way disturb. I warned you!
3. Never let Meg eat red food. You could die. I mean, murdered by Meg.

4. Theo and Meg in the infirmary? Listen if their is any "things" going on first and then come in to the infirmary.
5. Never in any way let Meg, Thals, and Neeks to start a fight. Only Chaos and themselves could solve it.
6. Never. Never. Call Meg by her earth name. We don't know what torture she will do to you.

And Meg just followed rule number 2. Yay. Rule-Follower-Omega! I'm bored. I'm going to watch TV. What should I watch? How about my favorite Lucky Luke!(I didn't know that there was a program called Lucky Luke before googling) 

*Omega's PoV*

Okay. I heard it from the professionals. I'm not gonna forgive them yet. Ethan's words were quite a twist. But knowing him for ages, I concluded that he is trying to tell me that the campers think that they are guilty but truly, they are not. I went outside.

"Percy." Said Chase. "I know you won't forgive me but please?" 

"Yeah and they call you the smartest son of Athena. Didn't you realize that before I revealed myself you hit on me? How could I trust you when you did that kind of idiotic stuff?" I countered. I made the son of Athena speechless! Cool!

"My daughter." Said my ex-father. 

"Poseidon. I am not your daughter anymore. I have a new father that is caring and pay attention to me even though he is the busiest person in the universe! Now, I out rank you so pay respect to me you weak god!"

"But your fatal flaw" Continued Chase. Don't he know when to give up? 

"I am only loyal to people you cares for me. Who trusts me. Who I trust. According to my father the only god that was on my side was Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Hades, and Hestia. Almost half of the gods was on my side but my own boyfriend cheated on me. My own father turned his back on me. Now who should I trust?" 

Wow. They are speechless. Everyone who came to see what's going on is speechless. But me? I won't be silence! Sorry. I just like to sing. (Maybe a hint on something? Read and find out!)

"Omega. Long time no seen!" Said someone behind me. I quickly turned around to see a boy with a hood on. 

"Excuse me? I don't know you." I said. He doesn't look any dangerous. But why are all the campers who were seeing the fight between my ex father and my ex boyfriend running away?

"I am Emmett. You saved me from planet 22Y8s9. I disguise myself as a demigod. But since you are here, I guess I could reveal myself."

Now I remember! "Prince Emmett of planet 10JI3K!" We cried at the same time. 
"Emmett! I thought you died! Why did you just leave when I said it's okay to live with us?" I asked. So this is what it happened.

-Flash back-

Planet 22Y8s9. In other words, the planet bomb. The planet happens to explode a lot but never get destroyed. Father managed to get an information that planet 22Y8s9 is likely to explode. And the worst part is the royal family of planet 10JI3K is in that planet for vacation. 

Regular people are not allowed to go to the area but the people selected by Chaos and the royal family of each 320 planets were the only one allowed to go. 

I arrived in the planet. According to my research, it is likely to explode in 10 minutes. I ran to the place where the royals are living. 

"Who are you?" Asked the guard. Most of the time people recognize me right away with my wings or cloak. If not, they are living under a rock.

"I am princess Omega. Daughter of Chaos. And I'm here to complete my mission." I said.

"How can we trust you that you are princess Omega?" The second guard asked. Fu*k! Are they idiots? I finally convinced them after 8 minutes. Sh*t! 2 minutes left! I ran to the room the royals are in. Unfortunately, I didn't made it. I only managed to save the 8 year old prince Emmett. 

-Flashback over-

"It's been a while Emmett." 

"Of course Princess Omega. It's an honor to see you again."

no AN today. I'm running out of ideas so please comment! Also, thank you guys so much for the 342 viewers! This means a lot to me! Love ya guys!

1074 words