Season 2 Chap 2

𝔻𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 (비정상애들ㅡㅡ)

Chap 2. Behind the Scenes!

Percy's PoV

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen. Seeing Theo reading his script and Order making us breakfast. You know, Order doesn't really use his magic now. Don't ask me why. I know it's crazy. 

"Hey guys. What's today's breakfast uncle?" I asked. 

"Morning." Smiled Theo and went back to memorize his scenes.

"Hey Perce. Well, today we are going to have meat-balls!!"Cried Order while handing us a plate of meat-balls and rice. 

"Thanks Order." I said and popped one meat ball into my mouth. 

"So Perce. What's your schedule?" Asked Theo still looking at the script. 

"Nothing. All I need to do is memorize some lyrics and watch you go." I said in a sad tone. Hehe. Theo now you would take me to your scene-taking place.

"Um... Do you want to follow me to.." Asked Theo carefully, finally taking his eyes off the script. 

"Yes!!!! I love you!!" I said smiling, with a bunch of meat balls in my mouth. With my power, I quickly changed my clothes. 

Order sighed and brought us to the car. Theo and I sat at the back seat while I looked at my phone, seeing any updates for me and Theo still memorizing his script. I pity him. 

"Where are you gonna film today?" I asked Theo. 

"Empire state building." Answered Theo. Wait... I made a mistake of following him.

"S*it. Um.. Can I head back to our house???" I asked Order with some puppy dog eyes.
"Sorry niece. But we arrived now!" Said Order pointing at the building. Oh no. What if they find out..? What if the gods find out..?

"Don't worry the gods can't recognize your scent since you are now a mortal with awesome super powers remember?" Smirked Order. Oh. Forgot about that part. 

---time skip---

"Hello Evelyn!" Waved the director. He was once my MV director too. 
"Long time no seen Daniel!" I waved back at him.

We had a bit of chit chat while the actors including Theo was checking out themselves. 

"Okay stand by everyone! And cue!" Cried Daniel. 

"Ash..I..I can't believe you.. You..."
"Yes.. I am a demigod. Half god and half human."
"Then.. Then why the hell did you... tricked me..? I loved you all my heart and now you say that you are a demigod just like me!! You know if demigods love each other the universe might get... destroyed..." 

The girl actor(Amanda) sighed.

"It's not my choice to become a demigod and love you! I freaking hate to be a demigod and hate the gods and all that is related to them!"
"Ash! You.... Did you used me...?"
"Hell David! Just shut up! I hate to here things from you! You are just a little child of Poseidon while my father is the eldest son of Kronos and Rhea! MY fREaKiNg FatHER iS HAdEs!!"