【Chapter 9】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"One two three, one two three, come on Lionheart! Stop lollygagging and start running!" Running around the reserved training field that was the size of a football field (Y/N) was slowly running, and when I mean slowly running I mean slowly walking trying to run.

Panting heavily, sweat was pouring down her forehead. The Sun's harsh rays didn't help either, covering her eyes with her left arm as a way to try and cover herself from any more heat. Dragging her feet through the dirt (Y/N) tried to move more, but unfortunately fell on the rough ground.

"Lionheart! There is no rests when it comes to success! Get up and continue running!"  Lord Sedireng yelled, clapping loudly in hopes of cheering the girl, though it did no effect.

"Please, Lord...Sedireng...I can barely...move..." (Y/N) huffed out, exhaustion clear in her being. Sedireng huffed, "Fine since your so delicate I'll just give you a two-minute break. Now I'm being very generous, so use your time wisely. Okay, I'm off to sleep!" With that, Sedireng fell asleep on a tree.

Sighing, (Y/N) tried to crawl to get to some shade, though made no progress. "I *huff* think that I just want *huff* to be in a coma." (Y/N) said, sweat still present on her face and the rest of her body. 

'Why does he have to be so rough? I'm just a kid! Has he seen my arms! There like twigs! I suppose I can understand that he has seen my arms and decided to do something about it, via this training, though I'm a noob at exercise! The only exercise I ever did was when I had gym class, and even that wasn't this intense, besides, I'm just a small kid! Not a god!' (Y/N) thought, frustration seeping in her very being.

Hearing footsteps behind her (Y/N) turned around only to see Lord Sedireng walking towards her with a shit-eating grin. He came from the fairy race, every fairy can only have one magical power that has to belong to nature, and if a fairy has more than one magical power they would be considered a candidate for becoming the next King or Queen.

 He came from the fairy race, every fairy can only have one magical power that has to belong to nature, and if a fairy has more than one magical power they would be considered a candidate for becoming the next King or Queen

(ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴀɴʏ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏ. ɴᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ)

Wearing casual wear he stood at 6'7, an annoying height to compare yourself to. 

"Done yet, Lionheart? Well, now that you are, do 500 sit-ups. Chop chop, the exercise won't do itself." Doing chopping motions, Sedireng bent down to her height, well, as a height can go when someone is on the floor.

(Y/N) groaned, "I'm a kid, and you expect me to do god-level things and call them simple exercises is either I'm far too weak or this workout is just a try to force myself to do better." (Y/N) said with an exhausted voice. Grinning innocently, Sedireng began, "Both!" Looking up at him in disbelief, her head fell, barely being able to move a muscle, and moving ahead was already god-level work. 

"Please, any god out there, give me some mercy and let this nightmare end." (Y/N) whispered letting out a ragged breath, her soul leaving her body. Sedireng merely chuckled, "Come on, the Lord of this house spoken so proudly of your determination for you to become strong in his letter, now where is that determination now?" Sedireng said mockingly, further irking the little kid.

"I had it when I had energy, but as you can see I clearly lost it when you made me lift you, which I failed." (Y/N) answered, her voice giving hints for a god to end her suffering. Picking her up by the collar, Sedireng carried her over to a tree branch and threw her up there. Opening her eyes she found herself on a tree branch, 37 feet from the ground, sweet.

"Your job is to get down from there in under 10 minutes, starting...now!" Sedireng said, looking down at his stopwatch. Hearing the ticking sound set (Y/N) closer to passing out, though she couldn't give up, she had to feel the leveling embrace of her bed one last time before she died.

"This is random." Muttered (Y/N) under her breath. 'Now, what am I supposed to do? Climb down? Surely, to others, this seems easy, but for a kid my age, this seems life-threatening. So he must have acknowledged the fact that I am a kid, thus he knew he shouldn't have given me such tasks, but did it anyway, what a jerk!' (Y/N) thought, her mood worsening, though she couldn't let that affect her current situation, so like she always does she buries it deep down in her heart, exactly where the situation that she died and has left everything that she ever loved behind and went into a new world on where she might die with the pressure of being a proper lady, no worries.

Sighing, she began to think of what she could do to get her out of this. 'Well, I could use some magic, though I don't know what type of magic that I have. In the original otome game, the villainess had fifth-tier water magic, the weakest type. So, what do I do? Climb down? Though there's a problem with that plan, I don't know how to climb down a tree.' (Y/N) thought, 'So, what now? Maybe I could summon my water magic to get down from here, though there are a few flaws with that plan. One, I don't know how to summon my magic. Two, I wouldn't know how to control it. Three, I don't think I have a lot of mana for that. Well shit, I'm screwed.'

Blowing away a piece of her hair, (Y/N) thought of what she could do, only for one thing to come to mind.

'Or maybe I might know how to do all those things, I did reincarnate into an otome game, and like all the other fanfictions and manga I might be super op, I hope, cause if not I will curse the god that brought me here for not allowing me to become a cheat, I don't wish to be productive my whole life.' Finally concluding her final thoughts, she decided to do something cliche and just do with whatever the protagonist would do. Just command it in her thoughts and let chance do its job for once.

'Okay, here we go.' 

Shutting up, (Y/N) began to listen to the nature around her, chirps from birds were heard as the wind flowed through her hair. The light shone and lit up her features, though the darkness that the leaves of the trees provided her a mysterious aura making her feel and look ethereal.

Suddenly, the tree began to shorten, as if it was melting. Water began to come out of the ground and the rest of its surroundings as it grabbed her gently and brought her to the ground. Opening her eyes she saw the tree as if it was a puddle and the water still in the air. Turning around she saw Lord Sedireng looking at her in disbelief, next thing she knew she was in front of her father as priests were surrounding her with a sphere in front of her.

'What the fuck just happened?'