【Chapter 10】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"She is a national treasure! She must come and stay at the Holy Order at once!" Yelled a white-haired priest, hitting his can on the ground whenever a sentence ended. Groaning in frustration, an older-looking priest with droopy eyes and a long beard got up and walked towards the girl's parents.

"National treasure or not, Priest GrinWald, first we have to talk to her parents about this. Though before we do that, first we have to get the girl to touch the ord before anything else, we have to find out if these... powers of her are actually the real deal," The old-looking priest said, now standing in front of the General and his wife. "First, General Luke, Madam Aimi, do you consent to your daughter, Miss (Y/N) of the house of Lionheart, to reveal her magic to others via the globe?" Asked the man. The two adults looked at each other, uncertainty crossing their features.

"We... we won't be able to answer that, Grand Preist, instead let our daughter give you her consent." Luke said, glancing at his wife for a while before looking at (Y/N). Soon, eyes trailed themselves towards (Y/N) quickly, as if they were the eyes of a predator. Narrowing her eyes, the Grand Priest walked towards her slowly, making things more anticipated and dramatic than it should be.

Finally arriving in front of the little girl, the Grand Priest looked down at her. "Tell me, Miss (Y/N), do you wish to show your magical abilities to everyone in this room?" The old man asked, his eyes barely visible from how closed they are and by the long eyebrow hair. 

Taking a step forward towards the old man, she looked up at him with a determined look. 

'Shit! What do I say? Do I except, or reject? Do I run away and hope that all those fanfictions that I read were telling the truth? This is the real world, which means that there will be people that will try to get me to come over to their side due to my power, but what about if I just cause fear? Yeah, that might work. Question is, how? Oh, I have an idea! What if, I raise my stats high enough in everything that I can do, and one day requests to become a soldier for my father. Then, I will rise the ranks and then, once it's time, compete to become the new General of Oden. All I have to do is prove myself, and somehow find a way for my father to let me in his army. There is not one woman in his army, though I hope to change that.' (Y/N) thought, already feeling the trouble that her plan will cost.

The room was eerily quiet, awaiting her response with little to no patience. "I, daughter of the General of Oden, give you my consent." (Y/N) declared to everyone in the room. The people that were in front of her parted ways to let her through. Taking this advantage, (Y/N) walked down the path that the Priests gave her as she finally got in front of the blank orb.

Lifting her hand, she hesitated to place it onto the orb. Letting out a deep sigh, she placed her hand on the orb.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Opening her eyes, (Y/N) could only see darkness. As she tried to walk (Y/N) found it impossible, for something was keeping her from doing any movements. Suddenly, a faint blue light appeared before her, then it started to get brighter and brighter until she couldn't stare anymore. Closing her eyes, she could hear faint mumbling, as if something was trying to talk to her. Though before she could open her eyes again to see who was trying to communicate with her light finally shone through the empty abyss.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Finally getting out of whatever state she was recently in, (Y/N) quickly opened her eyes and looked around only to find the whole meeting room in disaster. Once she was done examining the state of the room (Y/N) looked up only to see her parents and the priest with shock filled faces. 

Once the priests found out that she was looking at them, they quickly bowed down as they spoke rushed words that sounded as if they were apologizing. Feeling a headache coming along that probably was because of that state that she was in earlier (Y/N) gave them a hard glare. "Do be quiet, noises arent being friendly right now." (Y/N) demanded, her aura becoming slightly dark due to the annoyance that the pain brought. Panicking, all the priests quickly shut up and bowed even deeper. 

"M-Miss (Y/N), may I say the r-results of the t-trail?" Spoke a man with a shaky tone. He had a purple cloak and a purple hat, his features were brown eyes and hair with tan-ish skin.  Looking up at him (Y/N) sat down in the closest chair that was near her, not even caring that it was her father's due to her head pain slowly increasing, she waved her hand allowing him to speak.

"The results o-of the trail... Molecule Manipulation Magic! Level 4 Water Magic! Power Absorption Magic!" The man yelled out, his hands shaky in the process. Once hearing the results (Y/N) eyes widened in surprise. 'Molecule Manipulation magic? Level 4 water magic?  Power Absorption magic? What kind of OP shit is this?' (Y/N) thought. 

Finally having enough of this, (Y/N) got up from her seat and walked towards the doors. The priests, who thought that she was headed towards them, quickly let out a squeaking sound and apologized profusely, though to their relief (Y/N) just simply walked over them with her water magic and opened the door, and walked out.

Hearing the doors close, the priests let out a sigh of relief. Getting up, Priest GrinWald cleared his throat as he fixed his glasses. "General, I think you already know of the challenge that Miss (Y/N) will give you, but do not fret, the Holy Order would be ready to take her in and teach her to become powerful, now all you have to do is sign the contract-" 

"We will sign no contract of sorts. We will hire a teacher to help her with her magic as much as possible without the need for your help, now, leave." Luke spoke, turning his back towards them. The priests quickly walked out of the room as fast as possible, only the old man was left.

"You know, you better teach her well. It's not every day that you see such magic like that, you know?" Spoke the Head Priest, looking back at them a final time before walking out of the opened door left by the other priests.

Sighing, Aglaia turned around towards her husband. "What will we do, Luke? Such responsibility..." Aglaia began, though Luke cut her off. "We will get her a teacher and any resource of the other magic's that she has that will give her any insight into it. I know just the guy." With that, Luke asked Aglaia to walk away from to which she complied.

Sighing, he looked out the window to see the setting Sun giving a golden color to the sky. "I'm sorry, my little diamond. Just now, I'm just doing this for your own good." Luke said sadly. Grabbing a quill, Luke dipped the tip in the ink and grabbed the first paper in the pile, and began to write.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)