【Chapter 25】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The chirping of the morning birds sang throughout the Empire of Oden as the morning sun swelled over the flatlands and over small mountains. Flowers that were once sealed blossomed magnificently, their vivid and cheerful petals glistening under the morning rays.

The creamy, white curtains fluttered inside the broad, extravagantly decorated room with the patio doors wide open, vines running up and down from the balcony as bluebirds flew by, their exquisite chirping waking up a certain reincarnated woman.

Inside the flower-filled room, over towards the bed, was a lump that was formed from underneath the silky and warm-looking blankets. Hearing the singing of the birds (Y/n) groaned in displeasure, her body aching from the training that she received last night with her mentor, Lord Sedireng.

Fluttering her eyes open, her long, lustrous eyelashes framed her sharp and captivating eyes, her gaze drowsy and irritated as a sigh left her blood-red cherry-shaped mouth. Slowing moving the covers away from her form, (Y/n) feet hit the floor as she sat still on her bed, her eyes forward as she started at the small lavender plants which were waiting for her to water them.

Bringing a delicate and dainty hand to her face, (Y/n) caressed her temple as she got up from her bed and walked over towards the water pitcher that was already filled—curtesy of the maids—and hoisted it up, walking over towards the lavender plant and pouring an appropriate proportion of water for them.

"There you go, good and healthy." (Y/n) whispered, her voice still groggy from her serene sleep as she walked over to the next plant. After watering the remaining plants in her room (Y/n) walked back over towards her bed and dropped, her legs and arms sprawled out as her loose hair too, branched out on the bed.

Huffing in displeasure at having to wake up so early (Y/n) heard the hasty footsteps of many people approaching her corridors making (Y/n) sit back up with her arms holding her weight, her eyes staring up at the renaissance painted ceiling.

'I wonder if I put too many angel babies in there...' (Y/n) thought, her interest in the matter poor as knocking echoes struck her ears that were coming from the door. "My lady, may we come in?" The leading maid asked, her voice polite. Glancing over her shoulder (Y/n) yawned, "You may come in, ladies. As always." Whispering the last part to herself, the doors could be heard opening as a swarm of maids rushed in, clothes folded in their hands with others carrying water pitchers.