【Chapter 12】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The carriage stopped in front of a large mansion as the footman opened the carriage door and held his hand out for his miss to take, on which she did. Getting out of the carriage (Y/N) squinted her eyes due to the brightness of the outdoors, once adjusting her eyesight (Y/N) looked at the butler that bowed down to her.

"Lady (Y/N), if you would please follow me." The old butler said to the young girl as (Y/N) nodded her head. The butler turned around and walked forward as (Y/N) followed him towards the entrance of the house. 

(ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ!)

As they arrived at the front door of the household two guards opened the big double doors and bowed their heads in respect as (Y/N) just glanced at them and began to walk in following the butler. Maids were lined up inside the household as they bowed their heads with their eyes closed.

"Welcome, Lady (Y/N)." All of them said in sync, not once has anyone even moved a muscle. (Y/N) sweatdropped as she nodded. Following the butler to the left (Y/N) looked around the hallway as she saw portraits of different people, all of them looking at her as if they were judging her. Quickly looking away from them (Y/N) instead looked up and saw babies with only a cloth to cover them with wings that were all painted throughout the ceiling. 

Hearing the soft footsteps of the butler stop (Y/N) looked down and saw as the butler went to her right and bowed. "This is where we part ways, Lady (Y/N)." The butler said as he turned away and left. (Y/N) looked away from him and looked at the two guards who bowed at her presence as one entered the room and got out shortly after.