【Chapter 5】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Boring, how boring. Same thing every day, wake up, eat, and then study. I meet people and smile, giving off a friendly facade to others as they too smile, their greedy and fake smiles believing everything that I say without a second thought. Seeing me as a perfect prince, always trying to get on my good side, how pathetic.

Letting out a yawn I stared out the window as my professor was giving a lecture on the study of planets when I saw a carriage pull in the front of the castle steps. Peering closer I saw General Luke holding hands with a girl who had an adorable flower decorated dress with a hair ornament with one flower on each side and with an upside-down moon in the front. Squinting my eyes more I found out that she also had silky (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes, though before I could admire her for longer my professor interrupted.

 "Your Royal Highness, His Majesty requests your presence in the throne room immediately," Looking up I saw two guards behind him as he dramatically closed his book while sighing.  "Though please do finish today's homework about the form and order of each planet that is due tomorrow, and with that, I confirm today's lessons to an end. Have a pleasant evening your Highness."

The professor left the room with his stuff as I heard the door close. Getting up I gave the two guards an innocent and sweet smile as I walked towards the doors with the two guards following me soon after. Leaving that wretched room was a relief, it was suffocating on the amount of boredom in there. Though I do question myself, why does my father want me now?

The familiar doors brought me out of my daze as I looked up as the two guards that were at each door opened it and in I went. I looked up at the throne room to see the same girl that I saw earlier in the front steps of the castle. I could feel my eyes widened as my breath hitched, the way the chandelier made her eyes shine even brighter as she gave off a mysterious aura that I could feel from all the way over here. The way her hair flowed and swayed when she turned towards me couldn't even be described. Oh, and once our eyes connected I felt a spark light up in my heart, how majestic.

I softly smiled at her as I walked closer towards her at a fast pace,  "Hello Miss, I am Prince Aysima of the Empire of Oden. May I know who you are?" Finally, getting in front of her I saw her face contort to that of hostility, which I found rather interesting, no smile for mister perfect prince?

 "I am (Y/N) Lionheart, member of the Lionheart Clan and daughter of the General of Oden, it's a pleasure to meet you, your highness." Though her words gave a feeling of friendliness her tone said otherwise, how fun.

Giving a tiny smirk I grabbed her left hand and gave it a tiny kiss while staring at her, though I expected her to give me a flustered expression she only gave me a cold glare as she quickly put her hand back to her sides once I pulled away.

 "Shall we go to the garden? I find that the only reason why my father would leave me alone with a girl like yourself would be because you're my fiance, am I right?" Starring at her she seemed to snap out of a trance as she stared back at me and gave me a small nod. Walking out of the throne room the original guards that followed me here followed me again as we walked towards the royal garden.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The prince is just as I have imagined as a kid, fake, and smart. He actually thought that I would believe his little facade? Please, I could smell the fakeness from a mile away, as well as the otome game being a big help in knowing the characters. 

Right now we both were walking towards the royal garden as a form of bonding experience, though I know it will be all a waste of time because in the end when the prince meets the heroine I will offer up our future marriage and cut off all ties as to not seem like a threat. Once we finally arrived I looked to my left to see the most ordinary garden I have ever seen. Well, where I originally come from there aren't that many magical places, in my opinion, this is an otome game that has magic ad mystical creatures originally made for people to get away from reality and into a world of fantasy. Though from what I have just seen it isn't that interesting, just an ordinary garden.

I gave a small frown as the interest that I used to have quickly disappeared. Feeling the prince's gaze on my face I turned around towards him as I saw his smile fell a bit.  "Do you...like the garden?" He said in a hesitant tone, is he nervous? No, impossible, must be another one of his little acts. I didn't want to lie, there really want anything to lose, right?

 "I must admit, it isn't what I really expected. It's really plain and ordinary, sorry if I have offended you, your highness."  Looking away from him I began to examine the rest of the garden to see if I can spot anything that is at least a little bit important, though I found nothing. 

 "Um...well...how about we just have a little walk. Just to pass the time." I gave a simple not as I felt his hand grasp mine tightly, though I paid no mind to it.  "So...if you could change anything in this garden what would you change?" I felt startled at his question, why is he questioning this? I don't really want to offend him in any way, especially when he could twist this into a way for me to sound bratty and rude then rat me out to the Emporer, not really a nice way to see my life end.

As I continued to walk down the garden steps while holding the prince's hand I failed to notice someone staring at us behind one of the trees, curious about who I was. Though hell was soon to break loose. You just have to be patient.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)