【Chapter 2】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Maids walked behind me as I walked towards my Father's, well, now my Father's office. I have dressed appropriately for my meeting with my Father. Once I decide to go and visit my parents I asked my maids if they were here, though they said that Father was here my Mother was in a tea party with someone. Still, I didn't pat attention to that detail, just the fact that I have it easier and I just have to deal with the Grande Duke, in the otome game they father of the villainess was a total softy for his daughter, yet the mother was one who showed you how to survive in the world. She was a treat.

As we were walking down the halls I looked around to see many paintings of people, flowers, and battle scenes. There wasn't anything to see except for the ceiling, that had baby angels and a bunch of other drawings, those were interesting.

Looking forward I saw two big doors decorated with what seemed to be gold and two soldiers on both sides. Once we arrived the soldiers bowed and announced my coming to my father by one on the left knocked and entered the door, the soldier turned around and stepped back as well as the other soldier as they both held the door for me as the maids stayed back. Entering I could hear the shuffling of papers and the sound of writing on paper as it echoed throughout the large room.

There were piles of papers on the desk as many books littered the floor, I cleared my throat to announce my arrival, and as soon as I did I could hear the stopping of writing as his chair scraped against the floor, he got up and walked towards me, though he was 48 years old he looked really young.

He had beautiful dark hair and blue eyes that looked sharp and very calculative, though his eyes softened once he saw me, picking my up by my waist he went back to his chair and sat me in his lap, "So my little diamond, what did you want to talk to me about? Do you want another horse perhaps? Or a new wardrobe, just say the word and it will be yours."

Though I felt highly touched by what my new Father has said, I still had to get my business face on for my future! I smiled as cutely as I could to my Father, "Hello papa! Today I came to talk about something else, well, if you don't mind that is

Though I felt highly touched by what my new Father has said, I still had to get my business face on for my future! I smiled as cutely as I could to my Father, "Hello papa! Today I came to talk about something else, well, if you don't mind that is." My Father just smiled, "Of course I won't mind, your my daughter after all, just say the word and I will give you anything."

I slightly gulped, "Well papa, I want to learn how to fight, more accurately in sword fighting. Though before you say anything the reason is that I want to learn how to defend myself if I am in a dangerous situation, please papa?" I stared hopefully at the Duke with the greatest puppy dogs eyes I could muster, which seemed to have worked as my Father's face seemed to get out of his shock and into a thinking face, hey its progress.

I was still in his lap as he began to play with my (H/C) locks, twirling them around in his fingers until finally he sighed and responded, "Fine, anything for you. Your training starts next week, ill make sure to get you the best swordsman trainer out there! Jut for you my diamond!" With that said and done he brought me up to his face as he snuggled our noses together causes me to giggle. 

We stayed like that for about three hours, me in his lap as he did paperwork. Though while he was doing that I started to feel really sleepy, and soon I felt my eyes close as the tiredness consume my thoughts, damn you age.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

I'm so happy! My daughter, who barely ever visits me, visits me! Though what she asked was a strange request I would do anything for her! As I was finishing a paper about a dam in the West of the empire I felt (Y/N) go limb. Looking down I saw my diamond asleep, her chest rising up and down as soft breaths left her mouth. I stared lovingly at (Y/N), look at her, peaceful just like when she was a baby!

With one hand I motioned one of the soldiers to get my advisor to take care of the work while I was gone, though I didn't have to say anything because I am pretty sure they knew what I was going to say anyway. The soldier nodded as he left, leaving me with my daughter. Getting up I walked out the room as my soldiers followed me, flicking my wrist my diamonds maids bowed down and left. 

Walking down the hall I walked towards the East Wing towards my room. Once I arrived the soldiers opened the doors as I entered and they stayed outside. Walking towards my bed I put (Y/N) inside the blankets as I kissed her forehead, walking towards the washing room I did my nightly routine as well as me changing my clothes. Once I finished I went toward my bed and went under the blankets and hugged my diamond on my chest, her breathing making me calm down and fall asleep, good night my diamond.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)