【Chapter 11】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Wait, what?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, her eyes widened in surprise. The sun rose from the buildings as its rays settled gently on the two in the room, tension clear. Luke's frown deepened, "Sorry, (Y/N), but this is for your own good. I know how much you hate this family, but you have to gain connections and you know this family is one that you must have connections with." Luke said, his eyes filled with seriousness as he looked at his daughter.

(Y/N) huffed, furrowing her eyebrows in anger. Crossing her arms on top of her chest (Y/N) looked away from her father and looked at the setting sun. It has been a day since the evaluation since when she reached her bed she instantly fell asleep. Now, there they were, arguing early in the morning.

Sighing, Luke gripped an envelope that was inside his pocket and gave it to (Y/N). "Here, this is the invitation that Lord GrimWald gave to us." Luke said, giving the envelope to (Y/N). Grabbing the dark red envelope she opened the paper lid and pulled out a piece of paper. Scanning over the piece of paper (Y/N) frowned. 

"So... This man wants me to meet his son. Properly for some marriage proposal, though this letter came too late." (Y/N) commented. Placing back the piece of paper, (Y/N) handed it back to her father and let out a tired sigh. "I just woke up and I'm already tired. Father, please tell me I still have a choice." (Y/N) pleaded to Luke, but he only shook his head. "Sorry, my diamond, but I already sent a reply saying that you will arrive there today. You are to train with his son on your magic to better improve yourself." Luke said, patted (Y/N) head, and walked away, closing the door once he left.

Letting out a loud groan, (Y/N) fell again on her comfy bed. "That man... That boy... Ugh! Why can't I just have a say in this matter!" (Y/N) yelled out, asking herself that question.

'That man- or boy was the most brutal capture target to the villainess, next to the prince. He made her go through the most traumatizing things and scarred her mentally. Now I have to go over there, three times each week, and befriend him. How the hell did I get myself into this? Oh, yeah, I become op, nice.'  (Y/N) thought, her eyebrows creasing in fear. 'Though I don't think I have to worry too much about this, I took the place of the former villainess, thus I'm changing my chances as I breathe.'

Suddenly, hurried footsteps could be heard down the hallway as it headed towards (Y/N) bedroom door. The door burst open abruptly as maids came streaming in, grabbing onto dresses, jewels, and start preparing the bath. In the midst of her confusion, two maids came over to her and called out to her with a gentle tone. "My lady, please get up, we have to prepare you as Lord Luke instructed." The maid that was on the left said, bowing down to the girl as their eyes were closed.