【Chapter 22】

『.』

『.』

 This chapter of Yandere Otome Game x Villainess reader is dedicated to one of our lovely readers... @Aspiring-Author2288 ! Thank you so much for liking my book, love ya!

『.』

『.』

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Hearing the familiar voice of Aysima, (Y/N) stopped in her tracks and nervously smiled as she looked up at him, stepping away from his figure. "Prince Aysima... greetings." (Y/N) curtseyed and got back up placing her hands behind her back. Aysima frowned, "How many times do I have to tell you to just call me Aysima?" Aysima asked her, his eyes shining with disapprovment.

(Y/N) smiled twitched, "Forgive me, Aysima." Nodding his head in satisfaction Aysima turned his attention over to his little brother, his frown deepening. "Brother... what are you doing here?" Aysima questioned him through gritted teeth clearly pissed. Jasur glared at his older brother and bowed in respect, not daring to look at him in the eye. 

"Emperor Cenric and Empress Robinia had gracefully allowed me to attend the 9th birthday celebration of (Y/N) Lionheart, Prince Aysima." Jasur replied, still bowing. Aysima's eye twitched as he was about to grab his brother's hand only to feel someone grab his. "Aysima, we haven't been together as of late, so why don't we have some tea tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked him in hopes of him forgetting the poor Jasur. 

Looking back at (Y/N), Aysima smiled warmly at her and stepped away from his little brother to face (Y/N). "I would love to, darling." Aysima cooed as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, backing away as he squeezed her hand one last time. "I'll drop by tomorrow, remember that!" Aysima exclaimed happily as he walked away from her with a happy aura. 

Sighing, (Y/N) raised her fist= into the air slightly as imaginary tears went down her cheeks in relief. 'Misson to save the cute Prince Jasur? Success!' Feeling someone tap her shoulder (Y/N) turned her head around only to see a grateful-looking Prince Jasur. 

"T-Thank you for that, (Y/N)..." Jasur shyly said as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. Smiling down at the short Jasur (Y/N) ruffled his hair. "No problem! We're friends, aren't we?" (Y/N) asked the shy Jasur surprising him. Looking back up at the breathtaking female Jasur's blush overtook his whole face as he nodded vigorously.