【Chapter 14】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The sun soon got devoured by the mountains and the sky becoming a calming yellow and pink colors mixed together creating a gorgeous painting. As the carriage stood waiting in front of the priest's mansion. A group of four stood out of the mansion as the two of them went inside the carriage, the little and tired girl lazily waving goodbye to her new friend as she was carried by her father.

Luke looked down onto his daughter as he smiled softly and brushed away a few strands of hair on her face. Looking back up at the corrupted priest with a stoic expression, General Luke bide farewell as (Y/N) soon fell into comfortable darkness, cuddling her head closer to her new father's muscular chest.

Getting inside the carriage, Lamis waved goodbye a final time until he saw the door close. Though he was smiling, he couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness on which surprised the child, though he just shrugged it off and saw off the carriage as it soon left the estate.

His father soon went in after the carriage took off, heading straight for his office. Lamis saw his father's head inside and sighed, "Still busy as always, uh father?" Lamis mumbled to himself as he looked down at his feet but quickly looked up with a wide and happy smile.

'At least I finally got a true friend... but is she actually true? I suppose only time will tell. (Y/N)-chan seemed like a nice enough person, maybe we will be true friends!' Lamis thought to himself as his final sentence cause him to happily skip towards his room, though stopped when he saw a (F/C) glint shine under the curtains. Walking cautiously over to it he bent down and moved away the curtain bottoms and was soon revealed to be a cute choker.

 Walking cautiously over to it he bent down and moved away the curtain bottoms and was soon revealed to be a cute choker

(ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ.)

'A choker? Wait, doesn't this belong to (Y/N)-chan? I think I saw her wearing it while we were playing hide-and-seek, and she wasn't wearing it when she was going to leave. (Y/N)-chan must have dropped it when I found her hiding behind the curtain.' Lamis thought as he inspected the choker more, but in the end, smiled brightly. '(Y/N)-chan must have left it here as a sign of our friendship on purpose. She must want me to wear it.' Finishing his thoughts, Lamis bent down his head a bit and wrapped the choker around his throat, and heard a satisfying click.

Lamis smiled as he rose and stood up, and then he heard multiple footsteps could be heard approaching him as he let out a tired sigh. "Master Lamis, it's time for a bath." Glancing back, Lamis saw ten maids and his butler bowing down to him in respect. Lamis sent them a small smile as he began to walk towards his room.

"Okay. By the way, change my wardrobe to nothing but (F/C), black, and white clothing." Lamis declared as he finally arrived in front of his bedroom door and opened the double doors and opened them. Entering, Lamis saw his maids flood into beginning the bath.

'I cant wait to see my (Y/N)-chan again! Hope she likes my clothing colors.'

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝟷 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

The chirping of the birds was melodic as it made the pink and yellow sky look like a magical scenery. The sign of a new day was showed as the flowers bloomed as the petals looked soft to the touch, the sun's rays making it shine.

Though the sun's rays were harsh, the gentle breeze of the wind refreshed everyone as the sign of a perfect day could be sensed. 

Inside the mansion was a little girl sleeping on a queen-sized bed in comfort, her chest rising up and down as soft snores could be heard from the sleeping female, though the melodic sound of the chirping birds could be heard as it made her wake up.

Lazily opening her eyes, (Y/N) looked around and began to roll off the bed as she threw a few pillows towards the ground and fell, the soft pillows cushioning her fall. Letting a weak oof she pulled up her head slightly and rolled off of the pillows and into the warm ground and slowly got up.

Yawning, (Y/N) looked towards the door as she could sense the footsteps approaching her room and sighed. "Here they come..." Once she finished saying that, the double doors opened up as the head maid and a few other maids appeared and looked up only to their surprise to see their young miss awake.

"Good morning young miss, please wait for us to prepare your bath." The head maid announced as the other maids scattered around the room and gathered the needed items.

Getting an idea to sleep for some more time, (Y/N) tried to get up on the bed again, though a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist as she was carried into someone's chest. "Good morning my little diamond, how did you sleep?" Looking up at the culprit, (Y/N) saw her father with a happy expression. 'It's morning dad... please don't be so perfect.' (Y/N) thought as she looked away from her father and tried to squirm away, though her efforts bore no fruit and soon she gave up.

"I slept fine, though why are you here papa?" (Y/N) thought as she titled her head at her father. Luke looked down onto his daughter and laughed, "Can I not see my daughter in the morning?" Luke asked his daughter, on which she blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

"N-No, you are allowed." (Y/N) whispered and buried her head deeper into his chest, though quickly pulled away slightly as she thought she hurt him. Luke saw this and bent his head down and kissed her forehead. "Come on, you'll know that I will always stay with my beautiful little daughter and will never give her up to anyone!" Luke exclaimed as he began to swing (Y/N) back and forth.

(Y/N) laughed, though her eyes slightly went sad. "Papa... promise me you will never change, ever." (Y/N) asked her father. Luke saw her eyes go sad as she looked down, on which he frowned. "Don't look so sad, my little diamond. I promise you with my life I will never change as long as you don't either." Luke said in a serious tone, though it held a little bit of childishness.

(Y/N) burrowed himself further into his chest and nodded, "I promise." Luke smiled and hugged her closer. 

"Lord Lucas, the bath for young miss (Y/N) is prepared, please lend her to us." Looking back they saw the head maid speak. Lucas quickly put on a serious expression and nodded, giving (Y/N) to the head maid as he went out of the room, though not before sending his daughter a smile.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)