【Chapter 4】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

As the two entered the ginormous throne room they saw that it was bathed with red, red carpet, and red designs on the wall that looked like snakes. The throne itself looked simple though the thing that was behind it was less simple and more detailed, it had spikes protruding outwards as a light seemed to go down the middle, whether it was because of magic or just the result of a special effect (Y/N) would never know.

 The throne itself looked simple though the thing that was behind it was less simple and more detailed, it had spikes protruding outwards as a light seemed to go down the middle, whether it was because of magic or just the result of a special effe...

As (Y/N) was admiring the decoration of the room it suddenly came to her where she was causing her to snap her head to the front as she put on a serious face as she and her father were still walking down towards the throne steps. Once arriving at the throne steps her father immediately bowed down as he said his greeting to the Emperor as she soon followed suit and as well said her greetings, for a person that barely got to that world (Y/N), thought that she was doing well so far, though why did the Emperor call for her father and even herself? Suddenly, the realization came to her. The only reason the emperor would call for (Y/N) as well as her father could only mean that he was thinking of betrothing her with his son, just like in the otome game, Prince Aysima.

Prince Aysima was one of the most sadistic characters in the otome game. Known for slowly breaking people who ever spoke badly of the heroine or ever mistreating her he was known as the most love and hate through the whole fandom for the Otome game. When the prince and (Y/N) first meet (Y/N) quickly fell in love with him because of his kindness and looks, though what she didn't know was that the prince hated her, very much so that when it came to the final episodes of the otome game he treated her worse than she ever did as he played with her mind and tricking her into wanting to kill the heroine causing her to be stripped for her title as well as for her father and both be sentenced to be hanged.

(Y/N) slightly shuddered from just thinking about it, when she saw it in the Otome game the creator gave no mercy and went full-on explicit, but she did sign up for it so she couldn't complain much about it. All of a sudden the Emperor gave a hearty laugh, "Stand up friend, oh, and look at your daughter! She looks just like her mother!" The Emperor gave another short laugh, "Well, stand up, both of you. General, I know that you like getting straight to the point so that's what I will do, you see, I am getting rather old and I fear my days are getting counted. Though no fear! I have come up with a decision that I think you will like." Her father stood straight up again as he gave his iconic expressionless look to the Emporer as he nodded, though while both her father and the Emperor are giving each other silent looks that scream a hundred words, though as they were doing that my outer expression looked calm and collected, though in the inside (Y/N) was a total mess trying to prepare herself for the upcoming proclamation.

As the Emperor gave a small smile (Y/N) gave off a horrifying aura, though it was obscured with her smile easily. "I wish for my first son and your daughter to marry each other!" The Emporer exclaimed with open arms, (Y/N) quickly turned to her father in hopes that maybe, just maybe he would have a change of heart from what he allowed in the Otome game, though this was now a reality and she had to make sure to treat it like so. 

Her father spoke up with the same emotionless voice that he held for others as he pretty much sentenced (Y/N) to a life of hell, and with that said and done, it was time to end her last speck of hope, "I agree, my Emporer." With that, her face became paler than snow, say what now?

"Well, now that that's settled how about the two little youngsters have a little meet-up, just to get to know each other better?" The Emporer questioned as I looked back at my father from the gaze that I was holding with the Emporer, and all that my father did was the usual nod.

"Perfect! Guards, go get Prince Aysima and tell him that his future wife is waiting for him!" Then the Emporer looked towards (Y/N) as he made motions for her to come towards him which she complied with, grabbing her hands he gave a light kiss to them as he gave me a quick wink as I returned such gesture with a smile of my own.

Getting up the Emporer turned towards her father as he motioned for him to follow him somewhere as he complied and walked right beside him, though before they left completely from the throne room the Empoere looked at (Y/N) and said, "Oh! I forgot to tell you, just stay where you are now and the prince will be here with you shortly, do whatever you'll like together, like go to the gardens or just have a nice cup of tea. Who knows? Anyways, have fun!" He turned around and walked out the door as (Y/N) was left alone there in the throne room with no one but a soldier keeping her company and let me tell you, that didn't give her much comfort cause she was sure that at least one of these soldiers was there in her execution making her shudder a bit, once you get in the position of a villainess things change.

The door to the throne room was suddenly opened as a boy with blond hair and blue eyes entered with maids behind him as he held a soft smile in his god-like features as he looked at her with fake happiness, the hidden demon himself, Prince Aysima Metic first prince of Oden.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)