【Chapter 20】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"What are you doing to my fiancee?"

Quickly looking over to who said that (Y/N) instantly paled to see the crown prince with a deadly aura surrounding him. 'Scary people are everywhere.' (Y/n) thought. Lamis smiled, "Greetings to the Empire star, Crown Prince Aysima." Lamis greeted him and bowed. Aysima scowled at him, "Leave us, now." Aysima demanded, and hesitantly Lamis did so, though not before giving (Y/N) a glance. 

Aysima looked back at (Y/N) and frowned at the necklace that was around her neck. "Why are you wearing that thing?" Aysima questioned her and walked closer towards (Y/N) with a menacing stare directed towards her neck. (Y/N) sweatdropped, "Sir Lamis gave this to me as my birthday present since he knew I liked these kinds of necklaces the most." (Y/N) answered him, but that did not heal Aysima bloody wound because it made it even worse. 

He did not stop, though he did stop once he was right in front of her. Grabbing onto the necklace Aysima tore it off making (Y/N) expression turn into one of surprise. "W-What are you doing, Prince Aysima?" (Y/N) asked him making Aysima angry. 

"From now on, just call me Aysima, alright?" Aysima ordered her making (Y/N) eyebrow twitch. 'What a weird kid...' (Y/N) concluded in her thoughts only for her to snap out of them once she heard something break and fall to the ground. It was the necklace. 

"You won't be needing that anymore, actually, I don't think you will need any of these presents!" Aysima exclaimed. Turning around he walked towards (Y/N) father and stood before him with a serious expression. 

"Burn all of (Y/N) gifts, now." Aysima demanded to her father, but Luke was not that easy to order around. "My dear Crown Prince, please give me a valid reason as to why I should burn all of my daughter's birthday presents that my guest gracefully gave to her?" Luke questioned him making Aysima red with anger, but thankfully the king stepped in. 

"Aysima, stop this scene right this instant!" The Emporer Cenric ordered. Soon the whole ballroom went silent as the Emporer's demanding voice was enough to shake mountains. Aysima quickly looked over at his father with despair, "Father!" Aysima exclaimed though Empress Robinia just shook her head. 

The Emporer looked over at General Luke and smiled apologetically, "Forgive us, General Luke, I think my son here is just jealous that everyone is pampering her when he can't do it." The Emporer laughed at the end, and soon the crowd followed, but not the Lionhearts.

"Father, whatever you're going to do just know that it's not worth it, okay?" (Y/N) tugged at his dress pants and smiled up at him once Luke looked down. Luke smiled, "Whatever you want, my diamond." Luke whispered to her and stepped back. 

(Y/N) looked up at Aysima and smiled. "Why did you destroy the present that Sir Lamis from the GrimWald clan gifted to me? I thought it looked rather nice, but now it's shattered to pieces." (Y/N) pouted as she glanced down at the visibly ruined beyond repair necklace. 

"Kids nowadays cant keep their strength in check, especially those of the royal family, so we do apologize for what our strength has caused for you." The Empress apologized as she flipped open her fan and hid half of her face from everyone. 

(Y/N) smiled, "Even if it was from your strength alone, it was a very dear present of mine, and now it ruined because of your son. Sir Lamis? How much did the necklace cost?" (Y/N) called him over and asked him. Lamis smiled, "It cost 50 thousand gold." Lamis answered her question making some people begin to whisper. 

The Empress looked around with cold eyes and looked back at the two. "We will payback for the damage my son has cost you, now if you excuse me I feel a little light-headed so I shall take my leave." The Empress excused herself and walked away, though the lights turned off before she could go down all the steps.

"What's going on?"

"Are we under attack?!" Someone yelled out causing everyone to panic even more. 'This reminds me of the times the light on our school would turn off, I always hoped there was a turn-off button.' (Y/N) thought with a nostalgic facial expression while everyone began to bump into each other with their thiccc dresses.

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering could be seen as screams of pain came out soon after. The light was already damaged to the point you couldn't turn them on which did not help with the situation. 

"Come on, (Y/N)!" (Y/N) heard the familiar voice of Lamis yell out to her and grab her hand, then another hand grabbed her hand but tighter. "No, (Y/N)! Come with me!" Aysima exclaimed and pulled her towards him, but Lamis stopped it. 

"We have to go, now!" Lamis exclaimed though it was already too late. (Y/N) was picked up by a pair of strong yet tiny arms and was thrown to the other side of the ballroom, darkness surrounding her. Grunting from the sudden impact (Y/N) looked up and gasped, rolling out of the way from a falling rock that was a big chunk of the ceiling above them.

'This is it! The fight that will determine if I stay strong or weak!' (Y/N) thought as suddenly her adrenaline kicked in causing her to quickly get up and run towards where the people fighting were. The fire was everywhere as very few fire wielders could control it, but when they did nothing helped. 

"Protect the royal family!" Someone yelled out as footsteps came in and began to escort some people. "Diamond! My diamond! Where are you!" The desperate voice of her father rang out, as well as (Y/N) mother's, but she couldn't answer, she had a mission to finish. 

"Reality's tears." (Y/N) whispered as the surroundings began to become warped as it became easier for her to go to places where it was closer to the battlefield.

"Water jet." (Y/N) whispered again as a big bundle of water come out of her hands and went up into the air and made it fall into some sprinkles of the water. 

'This is it... this is the time where I can finally see if I can survive or not!' (Y/N) smirked to herself, and with a war cry (Y/N) plunged her giant metal fork inside the monster belly.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)